Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

391 - 400 of 451 Replies | Last Page

Hi all!!!
LS~ sorry about ur puppy :(( I don't blame u at all!!!

Margie~ so glad ur IUI went well :)))

Jes~ how was ur IUI?

Catemat~ I totally know what u mean!! I'm so sad to leave the ladies I've been working with for so long now!! But I'd rather be pregnant and leaving them than not! So I guess I'm ok! Haha!

AFM~ my ultrasd went GREAT!!!! :))) everything was perfect!!! 1 sweet little peanut!!! Heartbeat 138 :))

User Image

8 years ago

While - I am so glad to hear your ultrasound went great! Congratulations! I know from your history, you are simply ecstatic now!

Jesk - Awesome news on your lining and follicles! Good luck girl!

Bens - I wish you the best of luck and LOADS of fun this month!! ;-)

Margie - wonderful that your DH's numbers were so good! FX for you!!

LS - I'm sorry your fur baby was hurt! Understand completely that you would do what you could to care for it! That's what mom's do!
How are you feeling these days? Baby Girl making herself comfy and known in there!? :-)

Shan - Yay on the great ultrasound!! So happy for you!

Basia - how have you been feeling lately?

Cate - I can't believe you are 11 weeks already! I hope the sickness goes away soon!

Same for you Chaffins, hope you are doing well!

8 years ago

Congrats on the ultrasounds ladies!

TTClate - I feel you girl! I'm trying to not be down myself. I went for my baseline on Aug. 20 (cd3) and of course I had a huge cyst... so I'm out for IUI and will more than likely have a long cycle again. UGH!!! I'm not using opks, just temping this month.

Good luck to those waiting for bfps!! xoxo

User Image

8 years ago

Sorry it took so long to get back. I wasn't able to get on to the website.

So the IUI was painful for me. But glad it is over, now just praying it works.

We went in at 8 am to give the semen sample to the lab. They were prepared for us, as we walked up they knew what we were there for. But for some reason I wasn't on the appointment list for that morning to do the procedure. So I had to make an appointment then ended up waiting until 10 before they called me in. The doctor had a hard time because my uterus is tilted and eventually had to use a tenaculum which was so painful. When he got the catheter in it is was even more painful. As soon as he took out the speculum and tenaculum it was better, he left the catheter in for 20 minutes, then it was over. Had some spotting and cramping then took a nap. :)

I feel okay today. Going to try my best not to symptom spot or think too much about the wait.

Good luck to Margie.

Ls sorry about your dog.

Shan glad the ultrasound went well.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Jesk - I'm sorry to hear that your IUI was painful. Mine wasn't super comfortable either but at least now we're in the TWW. FX that we both get our BFPs in the next two weeks.

AFM - My body currently hates me as I've go cramps so bad it hurts to walk for any distance. I hope it goes away soon.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie & Jesk - Sorry your IUI's weren't comfortable. I remember my 2nd one was incredibly painful too. I hope though that meant they were able to get those little swimmers nice and high :) When are you both planning on testing?

8 years ago

Thanks.

Cate - I am going to try and hold off as long as posible. I marked the 10th on my calendar, for now. We will see how I feel when it gets closer to that date.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Good plan Jeska! Waiting is hard, but it's better if you can hold off! How are you feeling today?

8 years ago

I am a little bloated. And had some heartburn. Yesterday I was having hot flashes at work even though it is air conditioned, pretty sure it is just from the trigger shot. I think the pain in my cervix is finally gone. Whenever I sat on the toilet I felt pressure from my cervix. Probably just from it having to be clamped.

Going to try and keep myself busy.

8 years ago

Yeah that's a good plan. I know I felt crampy after each IUI so that is normal too. And yes, likely the hot flash is a result of the trigger--it really plays with your symptoms!
Good luck with the wait :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo