Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 451 Replies | Last Page

Chaff - we told our closest family at 7 weeks (after our first ultrasound) and nobody else. I might be telling my best friend next weekend after our second ultrasound :D (~10 weeks)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Basia - Oh be grateful for feeling well :) I can understand nausea provides some reassurance, but if you're one of the lucky ones that don't get it too badly that's awesome! Can't wait for your 9 week ultrasound!! Wow--I can't believe you're almost 9 weeks already! The days are probably dragging on for you though LOL. They are for me! We have another U/S next week too. I'll be almost 9 weeks then.

Chaffins - We told our close family only after our U/S. I did tell my best friend too. Although, I have a feeling EVERYONE knows. I haven't been myself. I've been sleeping on my breaks at work. Ran out of the room when an X-ray was being done (it's sooooo hard to hide it at my workplace). But that's ok...I'll let them wonder. Not "making the announcement" until closer to 12-14 weeks.

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Next week sounds like an exciting week with all of the U/S. I can't wait to hear how those babies are developing.

Chaffins - Thats a wonderful idea. I hope you have a great weekend. I'm excited for your U/S results.

Shan - Thanks for the confidence. I hope you're right and I get a nice surprise.

TTC - My BBT has always been more accurate than the OPKs. Last month I had two surges but my temp raise didn't come until after the second peak, so I had a better idea when I actually O'd. Plus I had EWCM and my Cervix was open the day before the temp spike. I'm hoping that I didn't miss it but if I did at least I have something to look forward to next cycle.

AFM - nothing much going on. I am getting close to finishing the dinosaur I'm knitting for my niece. FX I can get it done before I go and visit her.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Hi ladies! Sheesh life has been nuts!!

@shan-very excited for you! Hoping those lines continue to get darker!

@Jackie- Don't you dare count yourself out yet! I didnt get my BFP until my beta. Try to relax and stay calm (yeah right, i know!). I am hoping for your BFP!!!

@chaffins- We announced to our families right away because they all knew we were going through IVF. I needed that support system. My job is also very demanding, so my boss was aware of what was going on the entire time. I handful of coworkers did as well since I was gone to so much. They all covered for me when i needed it. We didn't formally announce to extended family and friends until I was 12 weeks. The important people who i would have wanted to know, knew so it wasn't too hard to keep it in! Our best friends knew so it was easy :) When are you thinking?
How are you feeling?

@basia-Hard to believe you will be 9 weeks! It's going by quickly, for us, i know probably not for you! My first tri just dragged on. I promise your second goes much faster! I am glad lowering your dose helped. No matter how safe you feel, seeing blood is scary.

I hope everyone is doing well, and i know i missed some. I had been MIA for a bit so i wanted to at least make an appearance. Baby girl and I are doing well. DH finished painting her room and it is so pretty. I could sit it in it all day, i just love it. She is currently using my bladder as a punching bag which is NOT fun! I think i am experiencing BH contractions, which from what i have read is pretty normal at this point. They feel a lot different than i expected them to. Not painful at this point, just my stomach/uterus getting really really tight for about 30 seconds. It is SO cool to see your body do what its supposed to. Ladies, we are pretty darn amazing!

8 years ago

We are considering doing an announcement with our puppy after this weekend- I know a lot of people wait until after the first trimester but I think we want to go ahead and tell everyone. Getting super excited about Friday! Just 2.5 more work days to get through!

Also, seeing kids at Shriner's all day is super hard on the preggo emotions!

User Image

8 years ago

@chaffins - Yep, everyone is different! I was so scared of miscarrying that we wanted to wait. It was easier though because so many people already knew. I am sure had we kept it a total secret, i would have wanted to tell sooner!

8 years ago

Shan - congratulations on your BFP!! That is awesome!

I've been MIA too. I can't keep up with you ladies! LOL I read up and try to respond and then I'm signed out. ... then I get busy and there's more information on here! LOL It's great that you ladies offer the support that you do. :)

If I may I'd like to continue with the good news.. at least good IMO. Sooo AF FINALLY arrived after cd43..YIKES! Usually I'm 26/27 days. Doc said it was because of my cysts. Had my baseline and saw follicles, but my estrogen was low and I was good to go with my Gonal-F injections. After my 1st IUI in April and subsequent monthly cysts this will be my 2nd IUI ladies! YAY! He had me on 450 IU to 'stomp on the gas' so to speak and now I have 4 follicles that are over the required size. Gave me trigger shot today and IUI will be tomorrow morning. Had taken an OPK last night and it was peak so looks like everything is right in line. I'm praying this is my month because my oh my do I feel bloated from those shots! WOW!

Jackie & Margie - fx for bfp's!

Excited to hear more ultrasound news! :)

User Image

8 years ago

Babyangel~thank u :) good luck with your IUI tmrw!!!!! So exciting!

LSchrader~ thank u! So glad to hear u and baby girl r doing good :)) I can't wait to feel a baby in me in the next few mths to come :)

Chaffins~ very cute to do the annoy meant with your puppy :)))

Basia~ that makes sense!!! I'm ready for 6 weeks haha!!

User Image

8 years ago

Cate-IUI went well. It was the most painful but the nurse did it this time and not the RE. I pray this one works. I don't want our journey to end and after all we have gone through these nearly 2 years I don't want to fail

Shan- looking forward to hearing about your results! Congrats girl! I haven't had IVF so ok not sure about the ultrasound

Margie- I hope you didn't miss it! I'm hoping this is both our BFP's! We've been riding these boards month after month. It's time for us to graduate.

Baby-good luck!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

busy day on here!! Love all the positive news and vibes we are sending out!

AFM, just getting home from the transfer. We ended up transferring a 4AA, and two 4BB. EEEK, 3 total! We made the decision last minute to "Go big or go home"! Haha We were just so thrilled our embryos had progressed so well this time! We still have 3 more embryos at the clinic that they will evaluate again in the morning and let us know if they are freezing capable (as of today they were all great at 4bb so I'm hopeful they stick it out.

Going to rest and relax the rest of the night and tomorrow to help these little babies stick the best they can.

Can't wait to hear more good news from everyone else!

XX

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo