Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

301 - 310 of 451 Replies | Last Page

TTC~ did u test? :) was it darker?

User Image

8 years ago

TTC, I'm so sorry to hear this :( I pray the test this morning was bad/wrong and Monday brings a surprise.

8 years ago

Shan-my line from Thursday must have still been the trigger because there was nothing today

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

TTC~ I'm so sorry :/

User Image

8 years ago

TTC - I'm so sorry! This process really isn't
fair sometimes. It sucks! Hang in there. Maybe
your husband will change his mind. Maybe he just
needs a little break. I know my husband feels
Inadequate sometimes especially when he can't
make it better for me.

8 years ago

I will be 40 in a couple weeks. He hasn't had to do much in this. I've had all the procedures, miscarriages, testing, etc. but the real reason he wants to give up is the RE is cutting us off iui's and IVF is too expensive. The iui's have been a financial burden enough. Sex does not equal babies for us. The 2 pregnancies we have had were both with advanced measures. But we will see what the re says Monday

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

TTC - I'm so sorry. I was hoping for good news today. I really hope that the RE has another option for you.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Sorry TTC. I was really wishing that you would get your BFP.

AF finally showed up for me, after I took a HPT that was negative this morning. She is kicking my butt so far. Been so tired, and slept just about all day...but I am relieved, because I can now start this new process.

I do have a question though. If I get my period later in the day, is that considered day 1. Or will I count tomorrow as day 1? I just woke up from a nap and went in to use the bathroom and saw I was bleeding. It is 7 pm on Saturday. So would I say Saturday is day 1 or Sunday?

Sorry probably a stupid question, but I need to know to make sure I do what I need to on the right days.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

My RE says if it's before 5:03 then call it day one. Also, it has to be full flow, not spotting

Thanks...I don't think he will other than IVF though. I'm really depressed. I thought I would be saying goodbye on this board by moving on to the pregnancy side. This really blows

8 years ago

Jesk, my clinic says day one is considered when you have full flow by noon. I'm sorry AF is such a harsh witch!

TTC, since your DH is ok with IVF (if I read this correctly) but the money is the issue, have you checked into financing options? Does your insurance cover any of the process at all? I'm sure you've probably checked into everything possible but I wanted to ask.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo