Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy Support Group

View Full Post

So, congrats you got your BFP. This thread is intended for those who love CTP and want to continue giving and receiving support throughout their pregnancy. Share your fears, baby name ideas, symptoms, and announcement stories (just to name a few things)--anything really! We all know how exciting even the most inconsequential of details can be.

Im looking forward to experiencing this beautiful pregnancy journey with all of you!

186 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,
Although, I dont have the time to respond as much as I would like I still enjoy reading along and being a part of these forums. Im 6 weeks 1 day today and my first appointment is this Friday.

Law---Those betas sound excellent. Any new symptoms for you? I had to travel this past weekend to see family and I wasnt able to enjoy myself as much as I would have liked because I was pretty nauseas and tired. When I got home yesterday I went straight to bed and slept for a couple of hours. But, I did buy these PSI bands that seemed to help a little with the nausea. I still need to pick up some of those preggo pops. Oh and SMH is right! I wouldnt worry too much about indulging. I enjoyed a nice cheeseburger and fries today. Which is very usual for me. So you are definitely not the only one, ha ha.

Rose---Im so sorry for all of the loss that you have experienced. I wish you the best of luck with this pregnancy and pray that week 6 goes by with no issues.

MamaK---You are probably the best cleaner, ever!!! Does your DH get away with not doing any chores because you do everything for him before he even gets the chance? Im sure my DH would love that to a certain extent, he he. I like the name Kimmie-Lynne. Will it be hyphenated?

10 years ago

Rose--no, no new ones but the exhaustion is more severe and my attention span is non-existent because of it. I did find myself queasy last night and this morning but it goes away after eating. I think when I'm hungry that's when it happens. I'm not worried about indulging, just reporting :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Ginger tea also helps with the queasiness. Add some honey to it and it's not so bad. LOL. I had to find ways to deal because I was living on Saltines and Ginger Ale for an entire week because I couldn't keep anything down. Hell, I could barely smell food without wanting to chuck. It was not good. And some nice hot tea on a cold winter's day is especially relaxing.

Had my appointment today and all was good. Measuring right where I should be. Go back in 2 weeks (yay my appointments are every 2 weeks now!!!!!!) and then 3 weeks until my ultrasound, and then the next week I will have another appointment. Yay for 3 appointments in 3 weeks. That makes me so happy!

My little Lyla Bunny has been being a little acrobat the past few days, and she also cootie kicked me a few times this morning. That was an awkward feeling. My son was a boob man, so he was always up in my ribs. She likes to sit as far down as she can get. It's amazing how different each pregnancy can be.

It will get easier as you get further into your pregnancy and can feel your little beans moving and grooving. I almost went out and bought/rented a doppler so I would be able to hear the heartbeat whenever I wanted. I was so worried that every twinge meant something horrible was happening. I'm sure the midwives were about tired of my constant worrying. Oh well!

User Image

10 years ago

Rice: Yes I do all the cleaning and dh doesn't mind one bit haha! No we decided were not going to hyphenate her name we are going with Kimilynne. How are you feeling?

LJT: Yep I have been cootie kicked quite a bit too! My little girl must like sitting low too :)

User Image

10 years ago

I hope you all are doing good!!! Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you!!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

Afmedic--thank you! Sending baby dust your way!

Ljt--yay! I love appointments, so reassuring. They don't do an u/s at every appt? I just assumed they did. That's a bummer, I guess it's better that I know now.

Rice--your appt is around the corner right? Getting excited for you!

Good Morning Law---Im super excited for this appointment. Friday cant come fast enough!! :)

MamaK---Yesterday was a rough one but today Im feeling a little better. Thanks for asking ;) Getting cootie kicked must be such a strange feeling, ha ha.

10 years ago

Rice-i can't wait to hear all about it :)

Feeling nauseous more frequently but no vomiting. Thats the only new symptom. How are all of you?

Awfully quiet in here. I've developed "aversions" I think. It seems mostly mental...like the thought of broccoli and pickles (two foods I LOVE) make me just bleh...but I put broccoli in my omelet today and it was delicious. So, it seems to not be a real aversion if that makes any sense.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo