Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy Support Group

View Full Post

So, congrats you got your BFP. This thread is intended for those who love CTP and want to continue giving and receiving support throughout their pregnancy. Share your fears, baby name ideas, symptoms, and announcement stories (just to name a few things)--anything really! We all know how exciting even the most inconsequential of details can be.

Im looking forward to experiencing this beautiful pregnancy journey with all of you!

186 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

161 - 170 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Such a beautiful read.

http://weseekjoy.blogspot.com/2013/12/babies-ruin-bodies.html?m=1

10 years ago • Post starter

Law---That is such a sweet way to look at it. Too bad its hard to see it that way during the process and before our little bean arrives.

10 years ago

Nice to see you ladies enjoying sharing your pregnancies :) just dropping in to say happy new year! Hope 2014 is everything you have been praying for wishing for, dreaming of! Best wishes to all of you who are pregnant I pray for beautiful deliveries of all your little blessings and best wishes to cam you are a super lady! Hope you get your little blessing ASAP. Enjoy your year ladies!

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

10 years ago

Rice--I think it just takes realizing when you're thinking about it in a way that's negative and reframing those thoughts. I'm going to make it my resolution to stop bashing my body--it is working hard to bring a healthy baby into this world and for that I am eternally blessed!

Arich--thank you!

Hey Ladies,
Sorry I havent been on in the past couple of weeks. Ive been debating on posting this but now I figured why not. So far 2014 is the worst year of my life. Im 11 weeks 6 days pregnant and my husband told me that he is having an affair and wants a divorce. Ive been totally blindsided!!

10 years ago

Rice--oh my goodness sweetie! I don't even know what to say. I have no words for what you must be going through. If you want to talk I'm here. You can PM me and we can exchange numbers or you can talk here...whatever you need. ((Hugs)) I am so incredibly sorry for the pain you must be feeling!

Law--Thank you. I appreciate the support. I will send you a PM and we can talk more about it.

10 years ago

Congrats to everyone in this forum. I am 10 weeks today. I wish time would go faster cuz it's boring right now, honestly lol. I can't wait til I can feel baby kick and til I get even a little baby bump and til I find out what I'm having. It's such a long wait for all that to happen! lol I reallyyy can't wait til I find out what I'm having though cuz then I can start doing everything, like picking out names, getting everything ready like a bedroom and shopping for everything and getting a baby shower going. I feel like time will go a little faster once that happens.

10 years ago

Rice I'm so sorry to hear this. I will pray for your strength in this trying time in your life. Whatever bug that has crawled into his butt I hope it doesn't interfere with your pregnancy. I'm praying for you sweetie. Hugs my friend.

User Image

10 years ago

Marie -- who says you can't pick out names. I have a boy and girl name already chosen :) and congrats. I'm 11w2 days today.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo