Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy Support Group

View Full Post

So, congrats you got your BFP. This thread is intended for those who love CTP and want to continue giving and receiving support throughout their pregnancy. Share your fears, baby name ideas, symptoms, and announcement stories (just to name a few things)--anything really! We all know how exciting even the most inconsequential of details can be.

Im looking forward to experiencing this beautiful pregnancy journey with all of you!

186 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

181 - 186 of 186 Replies

Law my first apt will not be till I am 10 weeks so prob about mid march. Too long =0( but I am going to try to talk to one of the providers I know to see if she will scan me at about 6-7 weeks so I can see the heartbeat, that way I will be a little more at ease.

10 years ago

afmedic--I hope she says yes! at least at 10 weeks there's more to see!

10 years ago • Post starter

law-Oh I agree, the 10 week ultrasound is the best to see all that stuff!!! How are you feeling???

10 years ago

afmedic--aside from stressed about school I'm perfect. DH has the flu though :( I didn't get a flu shot so i hope he doesn't get me sick.

10 years ago • Post starter

Sorry schools got you stressed, but I have faith in you! You are doing such an amazing thing for your future!! Uggh the flu, I will pray you stay safe from it. Is it too late for you to get it there? I know we offer it in our OB clinic to people

10 years ago

First appointment is February 14th. Seems like that's so far away. I know in reality it's not but I'm so excited.

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo