Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy Support Group

View Full Post

So, congrats you got your BFP. This thread is intended for those who love CTP and want to continue giving and receiving support throughout their pregnancy. Share your fears, baby name ideas, symptoms, and announcement stories (just to name a few things)--anything really! We all know how exciting even the most inconsequential of details can be.

Im looking forward to experiencing this beautiful pregnancy journey with all of you!

186 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Hey my bellies I'm rubbing virtually for some baby dust.I'll be on this side surely.

User Image

10 years ago

I don't have the energy I have OCD lol it makes me clean even when I don't want to! I have actually woken up to get a drink and ended up cleaning my floors, its annoying! I get it from my mom! My mil ended up calling when I got off here before and asked if we wanted to go to target, which turned into Game Stop, Walmart, and McDonalds. We finished eating at 5 though so I didn't have to make dinner!! I am also one present away from being done xmas shopping! Then I cleaned my top cabinets, counter tops, and stove top... just have the floors and I will be done!

law: yummm muffins!! I made pancakes for breakfast they were so good!

User Image

10 years ago

mamak--you LITERALLY have OCD?

10 years ago • Post starter

Law: Yes I do. It started when I was a teenager and my parents would have to drag me out of a store because I was organizing the shelves. Oddly I had a very messy room back then but it was organized chaos and I lost it when my step mom and a friend clean it because I couldn't find anything! Its not horrible ocd and I have learned to cope with it and let things go but I get panic attacks when there is clutter and it takes me checking the locks windows stove and other stuff quite a few times before I can go to sleep. I also have to count things and don't like odd numbers... just a bunch of little annoyances like that I have to deal with daily. I have also learned to just shut my kids door and not freak out because its not how I would have it because I don't want my quirk to be their issue, if its clean (enough lol) I'm ok and luckily I like cleaning :)

User Image

10 years ago

mamak--I cannot imagine. I'm glad you've found a way to manage it.

Law: It was either find a way to manage it or take pills and I don't want to take pills lol.

User Image

10 years ago

6 weeks today. Yay! I think I'm going to internally celebrate every week that passes because I'm just so scared of something happening. I hope that goes away soon.

I know hiw u feel lawbride, every twinge or pain I get I'm panicking I'm so scared at the moment it's getting me diwn and I can't help it, seems the days are dragging and that don't help either xx

10 years ago

rose--I know you must be incredibly scared. I hope the days fly by until your appt.

Thanx Hun I hope so to xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo