Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy Support Group

View Full Post

So, congrats you got your BFP. This thread is intended for those who love CTP and want to continue giving and receiving support throughout their pregnancy. Share your fears, baby name ideas, symptoms, and announcement stories (just to name a few things)--anything really! We all know how exciting even the most inconsequential of details can be.

Im looking forward to experiencing this beautiful pregnancy journey with all of you!

186 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

151 - 160 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Law--Our house should be complete in March. We found a floor plan that we love so we didnt have to design it ourselves. But, we did choose everything that will be in it.

Im very close with my in laws. My SILs dog had surgery to repair his hip last night. It will be a long recovery but he is only 2 yrs old so it will be well worth it. My FIL has his good and bad moments. He will be in a back brace for 6 months.

10 years ago

Rice--I meant your own parents/family (not sure if you have siblings). That's so exciting. Your house will be done so soon--do you go and visit it frequently?

10 years ago • Post starter

Law---LOL oooh my own family. I only have a half brother that is 8 yrs older than me and hasnt really been in my life since I was a child. So Im pretty much an only child. Although it never seemed that way because my mom is one of 13, so I grew up with lots of cousins.

Its very exciting and I cant wait to move in!! I really miss having a dishwasher and our own washer/dryer. We were making frequent visits for the first couple of months. But now that the doors and windows are in we cant really see too much.

10 years ago

Rice--ahh..I see. It must be nice to have a big family that's rather close. Wow...so I'm guessing it's the tiling, kitchen, flooring, and all of those details happening now. you'll be moved in before you know it. Is it a large house?

Law--You got it. The interior is definitely what takes the most time. It's 1953 sq ft. with 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms. It will seem huge to us because our first home (that we sold) was only 1100 sq ft.

Have you experienced an increase in appetite? Ive been a huge pig and cant seem to help it. Even my MIL looked at me last night and said joking around, who are you? I dont think she has ever seen me eat that much.

10 years ago

Rice-that's rude of her. I'd have been kind of peeved if someone commented on my eating. And yes, I've been sooooo hungry the past week or so. I'm eating like normal but it's just not enough so I eat larger portions--well, Christmas I had the following, no joke...

1) a bagel with cream cheese
2) 6 munchkins, a bite of a boston cream donut, and a bite of a glazed donut (so about 2 whole donuts in total)
3) a large bag of hot cheetos
4) a frozen paneer tikka masala meal
5) potato soup
6) 3.5 slices of pizza
7) frozen yogurt with cap'n crunch
8) bag of pirate's booty
9) another bag of hot cheetos
10) a hard boiled egg

I think that's it...but it was a TON and I wasn't even that full.

Law---My MILs comment didnt bother me. I know she didnt mean it in a bad way. Your list of food is hysterical. It just made my night because as I read it I was eating DHs banana birthday cake for dinner, LOL. I figured my other meals today were healthy so I deserved a treat ;) Im so glad that im not the only one!!

10 years ago

rice--nope, you're totally not alone. The day before I had eaten a whole heap of crap too. Today I've eaten a bit better but definitely a lot more than normal--I find that if I'm not eating I get somewhat queasy. Banana birthday cake--sounds yum. Did you make it?

Law---The same thing happens to me. The hunger comes on fast and if I dont eat I start to feel nausueas. I definitely didn't make the cake. My MIL is a fantastic baker. This cake was like banana bread with cream cheese frosting...delicious!!

10 years ago

rice--why'd you have to say that. om nom nom. I'm a cream cheese frosting junkie and there's some in my fridge from when I made red velvet cupcakes. Gahhh. I already went and picked at the peanut butter cup ice cream. hahaha. It's insane--I can go from mildly hungry to STARVING and nauseous in like 2 seconds flat. I don't understand it.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo