Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy Support Group

View Full Post

So, congrats you got your BFP. This thread is intended for those who love CTP and want to continue giving and receiving support throughout their pregnancy. Share your fears, baby name ideas, symptoms, and announcement stories (just to name a few things)--anything really! We all know how exciting even the most inconsequential of details can be.

Im looking forward to experiencing this beautiful pregnancy journey with all of you!

186 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

101 - 110 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Law: I will be 25 weeks at my u/s :) you should try the tacos they are so yummy! No its not early to leak it was just the first time and I wasn't expecting it lol.

Rice: You don't actually feel anything coming out you just get a big wet spot on your shirt lol. I'm hoping they stay dry while I'm at the firehouse dinner lol maybe I should put some tissues in there just in case :/

User Image

10 years ago

Law--Oh yeah I forgot about those tacos!! Ive never had one before. Im sure everything will go great at your appt. It will make you feel so much better to know that this is really happening :) Digestive enzymes are a good idea!

10 years ago

MamaK---Wow I still have a lot to learn!! You should pick up some nursing pads to put in your bra. Linking at dinner would suck.

10 years ago

@rice: I was SUPER constipated until about 20 weeks.

@mamak & law: My boobs started leaking at about 22 weeks I think. The right leaks a lot more than my left.

@law: can't wait to hear all about your u/s!

@mamak: good luck at your u/s too!!

User Image

10 years ago

smh: My left leaks the mot so far. How is everything going with you?

afm: Just getting ready for the party. Got food all cooked, kids and hubby ready. My nails and hair are done, just need to put on make up and get dressed... I have an hour though so I am taking a break to eat some peanut butter balls (buckeys) lol. My boobs are aching so bad right now :/ DH just walked in with about 6 jackets from his car and plopped them on my couch grrrrrr!!

User Image

10 years ago

@mamak: I'm not doing too good... When I got home severe lower back pain kicked in and then lower belly cramps. It got so bad I had to park myself on the couch and lay on my side. As my belly settled it hurt SO bad. I still haven't been able to get off the couch and haven't had dinner. I'm starting to get a little bit of a hunger tho so that has to be a good sign right? The pains and cramping have lessened a lot but it scares me. Baby has moved a teenie bit too so I assuming she is ok. I just wish I felt better!

The Christmas party sounds like a ton of fun! I hope you have an awesome time tonight. And I hope your boobies stop hurting!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

smh: Oh hun I'm so sorry your in pain! I hope everything is ok and you feel better really quick! Does that happen often? Did you call the dr?

AFM: Just got done at the firehouse Christmas dinner. It was fun :) I looked pretty lol! Oldest dd had a boy from her class that was there (I think there's some crushing going on) Santa was there and gave out presents (we brought them) and the kids had a blast! Food was great and there are a couple wives who are just so much fun! Dh is still up there cleaning up, kids are in bed, and I am in pjs lounging on the couch.. I'm beat!

User Image

10 years ago

Smh--how are you feeling today? That would be terrifying but comforting that she was moving!

Mamak--glad you had fun!

Appt in 2h45min...I'm slightly nervous but also excited.

10 years ago • Post starter

@mamak: So glad you had fun!! Isn't it great when you hit it off with the wives? I am doing much better today. I've had painless braxton hicks but last night was the first time it hurt - if it was contractions. I am doing just fine now.

@law: Can't wait to hear the good news that baby is happy and healthy in there! Can't wait to see a photo too. Update us asap! And thanks for checking on me. I am doing great today so far :)

Hugs ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

I got to see AND hear the baby's heartbeat! All is perfect. I'll upload the video and post a link to it if you're all interested :)

SMH--I'm so glad you're doing well and I'll go find a way to upload the video :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo