Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy Support Group

View Full Post

So, congrats you got your BFP. This thread is intended for those who love CTP and want to continue giving and receiving support throughout their pregnancy. Share your fears, baby name ideas, symptoms, and announcement stories (just to name a few things)--anything really! We all know how exciting even the most inconsequential of details can be.

Im looking forward to experiencing this beautiful pregnancy journey with all of you!

186 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Mamak--all are good spellings and I don't think they'll make much of a difference in making her name easy to pronounce. Kimmie-Lynne is the most straight forward (of course).

10 years ago • Post starter

law: I know it doesn't make a huge difference its just gonna bug me till I pick one haha!

User Image

10 years ago

I've made the jump here too ladies!

Rose--I am sending tons of [sticky_vibes] your way! I can't imagine how scared you must be right now. Just don't stress yourself out too much. It's not good for you or baby.

I am also an open book for any of you that may have any questions! I want to be here to help those that have helped me. :)

I went to see my friend today who had her baby 10 weeks early! Her son is soooo tiny. And I can't help but think that my baby is that size right now in my belly. She's not allowed to hold him yet, which has got to be insanely hard for her. He will be in NICU for at least 5 weeks. But both mommy and baby are doing great!

I have my next appointment on Monday (yay!!!!!!) and I have another ultrasound on the 31st!!!! I can't wait to see my Lyla baby again! My son has a bicuspid aortic valve (his aortic valve has 2 flaps instead of 3, which right now isn't causing him any issues, but may as he grows. He has to have an appointment every couple years with a pediatric cardiologist to make sure the flaps are still closing completely) and they want to check to make sure that our bunny doesn't have the same issue. And even though the doctor said that she is too small right now to see the flaps of her heart valves, he will continue to monitor to make sure there is no reverse blood flow, so that means at least the one ultrasound on the 31st, maybe more. :)

User Image

10 years ago

@Rose: Is your doctor taking any precautions with this pregnancy? Like supplemental progesterone or additional folic acid? I can only imagine how scared you must be. I had a mmc before this pregnancy and I was scared, so scared, until I started feeling my precious little girl move. All you can do is think positive and believe this pregnancy will be a healthy full term one :)

@LJT: You are so lucky you get another u/s and I am sure nothing will be wrong with Bunny :)

@mamak: Any luck picking the spelling? I hate having things unsettled too!

@law: Hey girl! How are you doing?

User Image

10 years ago

Smh--doin okay. Didnt sleep well last night but thats fairly typical. How are you?

smh: I think we are going with Kimilynne. Kimilynne April :)

afm: I have gone through and organized all my bottom cabinets (all 10 of them!!) and the drawers. Cleaned inside them and the door and drawer fronts. Now I have to do the top cabinets, counter tops, and floors.... then maybe a nap?! lol

User Image

10 years ago

Mamak--that kind of cleaning is just too much for me.

I made muffins today for a brunch and then ate lots of delicious, fatty things. Oh well, c'est la vie. One day every now and again is okay.

@mamak: I love kimmilynne April! Perfect! Wow! How do you have the energy for that cleaning!?! I'm pretty sure my house will still be a disaster by the time our little baby comes...

@law: Don't worry about enduldging! You more than anyone will have no trouble losing weight after your precious little one is born! Sorry you didn't sleep well :(

AFM: having an awesome day watching football. We brought our humming bird feeder in and thawed it out. Within 1 minute of putting it back out humming birds were all over it. Poor little hungry birdies!

User Image

10 years ago

My doctors won't do anything, all they said us I gave to see my midwife so I've made an appointment on the 24th so I will be 7 weeks by then, every busy else seems to get the beta done but the doctor said its pointless cause if my levels do drop there is nothing they can do. So basically I just gotta wait it out, which is a bloody nightmare[cry] xx

10 years ago

rose--that's technically true. If you're going to have a miscarriage they can't stop it but I guess the benefit is in the comfort of knowing that everything is okay. I'm sorry they aren't being very supportive in that regard. Your appointment will be here before you know it!

SMH--thanks sweetness. I'm not worried ...my mom did say.."better go walk some of that off" when I called her. How rude. That made me feel kind of bad.

Today I am starving. So starving. What the heck...I've eaten heaps already. I feel blah, hungry, queasy, tired, and just not chipper or peppy at all.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo