Community post

Discussion

Spotting at 9 dpo

View Full Post

So is it early aunt flow or implantation bleeding!!?!? Anyone else having a bit of spotting?
I'm excited?!?! But scared to get excited over nothing.....

~Momma Me~

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Hi mommame. Hopefully the antibiotic works better for you soon! I am now on cycle day 6 on my third clomid cycle.

Bayouwife I am on the same doe that I was before. As this is unmmonitored (by necessity due to going away for a couple of weeks) I couldn't increase doseage. I don't know if I will be increasing doseage as my response last time was excellent.

It would be a great carefree time if I wasn't so busy! It has been insane!!! I finished a massive project at work today and submitted that so hopefully that is well received. Another couple of busy days then on holiday!!! So excited!!!!!!

10 years ago

well.. the UTI is gone, and now I have a cold... and I'm not pregnant :( ugh.. I'm going to take a break from all this paying attention to everything. It's so stressful....

Hope you ladies are doing well as you approach your BD timing :)

~Momma Me~

10 years ago • Post starter

That's good to hear mommame!

CD 9 today. Going away on a cruise in a day and a bit. SOOO excited! It will be an excellent time for BDing :)

10 years ago

M, sorry you are stressed. Did AF come? I am glad you are feeling better. Keep yourself busy to help take your mind off of ttc. I know it is easier said then done. Hugs!

S, awesome time for som bd! Where are you cruising to? Have fun!

I got my positive opk today, like clockwork (thank you Clomid) on CD 14. We are doing a great job getting our bd in. Sometimes it is hard with a 3yo. Have a great rest of your weekend.

10 years ago

We are cruising to New Caledonia and Vanuatu.

That's great about your positive OPK! My first two cycles on clomid I ovulated on CD17 and then CD16 so hopefully similar this time :)

10 years ago

Hi Ladies.. I just wanted to check in. How are you both doing? Ready for o day soon!?!?
B - How was your trip?
I just wanted to share the news... I was so cranky and crampy, that I was convinced AF was coming. I took a test Friday night... then took one more... then took a third. All three positive. I am super excited, but obviously very worried about miscarrying.
Keeping you ladies in my prayers!!! Best of Luck and Baby dust!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=183671

~Momma Me~

10 years ago • Post starter

M-Sooo exciting! Welcome to motherhood! Congrats! Check back in with me if you have any other questions or concerns regarding pregnancy. A H&H 9months to you!

I am 10dpo and I don't know how I feel, if I am in or out this month?? I promised myself I would just follow my temperatures and not test. Not sure if I can do that or not.

S-Are you back from your trip? I can't wait to hear about it. I had to look up the places that you visited, lol.

10 years ago

Hi there. Wow mommame that is fantastic news!!! So happy for you :)

Our trip was amazing! So relaxing, and so much to do all the time on the cruise ship. The places we went to were all hot, sunny and most of them beautiful. Noumea wasn't so pretty in the parts we went to. I loves Isle of Pines and Mystery Island the best. Beautiful beaches, snorkelling and so peaceful. I loved buying green coconuts, drinking the milk then getting them opened so we could eat the flesh.

Took afternoon naps most days. Ate HEAPS! I'm hoping that will stimulate my body into thinking that as it is a time of plenty it is a great time to be having babies :)

We timed things very well while away. We had so much energy for TTC it was fantastic! I didn't get a positive OPK again which is a bit frustrating, but just ignored those and did what we needed to frequently :) 6 or 7 dpo now. Will test next weekend if it looks like I need to.

Three friends gave birth in the time we were away. Avoiding facebook at the moment!

10 years ago

Hi Bayouwife how are you going?

I am 11dpo now. Tomorrow I go on alert for spotting. Hoping there is none for a long, long time!

10 years ago

I am out as of today. AF showed her ugly head. Fx for you, Shelob. Wednesday I will see the Dr and possible discuss other meds. Argh!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo