Community post

Discussion

Spotting at 9 dpo

View Full Post

So is it early aunt flow or implantation bleeding!!?!? Anyone else having a bit of spotting?
I'm excited?!?! But scared to get excited over nothing.....

~Momma Me~

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Hi mommame! No I haven't been to the bump. I read a lot of forums before I decided to join this one and I really liked the tone of the conversations here. It is really interesting how there can be such different attitudes on the different sites, ay? I am glad you like talking to us :)

I know exactly what you mean about not being able to relax yet. I felt just the same way in the weeks before my miscarriage. I was rather disilllusioned because before getting pregnant, that was my sole focus and I thought once that happened the wait would be over .Then I discovered that the wait had only just begun! Wait till the first scan. Wait till the next. And the next, wait till the end of the 1st trimester (didn't quite get there). Then there would be the wait till the baby is vaible if premature, then the wait till the due date. And I realised it was never going to stop. For the rest of your life you will be worried about that child! Sigh. Still, I think it is worth it!

That's good you can get away with wearing baggy clothes. Otherwise there would be no way of hiding your bump!!! I found even at 7 weeks I was starting to have a bump. I had to be careful about what clothes I wore, and couldn't fit into some. My breasts grew SOOOO much! I have a dress I use as my standard of measurement. I couldn't do it up when I was pregnant! I went up at least a bra size. Now I am better prepared. I have bigger bras and a few maternity tops at the ready. When things are on sale, I get them. Forever hopeful :)

So I am CD9 now. We are going to be going into full-on TTC mode in the middle of the week. I have a blood test Thursday to see how I am gearing up for ovulation.

How are you doing Bayouwife? Sorry I wasn't offline due to pregnancy :( I just got busy! Don't worry, I would let you know if it happened!!!

10 years ago

Hi ladies?!? How did it go this weekend. Fingers crossed and I am praying that all went well.
Went I the doctors today and got to hear the heart beat and I am right on track with 7 weeks along. I was so happy. I cried! Sweet hubby was freaking out with excitement. He didn't realize what he was going to see and hear. Such a sweet moment. Doctor made me get a flu shot right then and there. Now I have a cough :(

Shel- I totally agree with your statement. Once you TTC I'm convinced I will never relax again. Lol. You have a daughter correct? Or is that B? That was so long ago I can't remember.
Your last pregnancy story is just heartbreaking. :( sending you hugs. I can't even imagine.
I hope you ladies don't hate my stories? I enjoy talking to you so much. But I also know its not what you want to hear about. So tell me if you want me to go away. I understand. I just wish you ladies were pregnant too!!!!!

Happy ovulating and baby making!!!!!
Thank you for all your support these last few months.

~Momma Me~

10 years ago • Post starter

mommame I love hearing your stories :) At certain times of the month it will be hard for me, but then I can just avoid the forum. It is so good to be able to hear how thing progress as it gives me confidence for when it is my turn again. Unfortunately I don't have any children yet. The miscarriage was our first. I am so pleased to hear that things are well with you despite that spotting. It makes me more confident about us if we have spotting again. i will try not to worry so much now! My last one never measured at its right size. At 8 weeks we had a scan where we saw a faint heartbeat but it was measuring at 6 weeks something. Then the next scan showed no growth after that. Hcg didn't rise as it should after the first few weeks either, so there was more than one thing indicating something wasn't right. I so want to be able to join you in the pregnancy talk! We will start our BDing tomorrow and I expect to ovulate in this coming weekend.

10 years ago

And thanks so much for asking if we are okay with the pregnancy talk. That is very considerate of you!

10 years ago

Just got my estradiol result today. Looks like I am not making any follicles this cycle :( I thought this clomid thing was working! Probably going up to 100mg next cycle.

10 years ago

How is it going mommame?

Looks like I might be going to ovulate this cycle after all! And not too late (probably around Cd20). I have been carefully watching my signs and both cm and OPK indicate it should happen soon. I just hope the egg is mature enough despite the very low estradiol last week.

10 years ago

Hey shel!! That sounds fantastic and promising!!!!! Fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted :)

~Momma Me~

Hey shel!! That sounds fantastic and promising!!!!! Fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted :)

~Momma Me~

Hi! Sorry I haven't been online in a while. I've had an array of family visiting for the past 9 days and planning a huge Halloween party for my Mom's group. A good busy, but busy all the same.

I am 8dpo, so half way through the tww. Fingers are crossed. This wait is weird because I have not had any "symptoms." No bloating, twinges, pinches, cramps. Our bodies are a never ending mystery.

M-I am so glad things are going well. Thanks for asking if we are ok with you still keeping in touch, that was thoughtful of you. I am fine with it, jealous of course, but fine with it. ;) I second what Shel said, you will never stop worrying, even after the baby is born healthy. I worry about everything in regards to my daughter and that really wasn't my nature before beginning our family. Once you stop worrying about one thing you are on to the next. Welcome to parenting! I will never forget hearing and seeing my daughters heartbeat. It was so surreal. I did not get to hear my angel baby's heartbeat.

S - Sorry your estradiol test came back low, but it sounds like you still have a chance this month! Yay! Happy !

FX that this is our month!!

10 years ago

I am out, yet again. So very sad. How are you both?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo