Community post

Discussion

Spotting at 9 dpo

View Full Post

So is it early aunt flow or implantation bleeding!!?!? Anyone else having a bit of spotting?
I'm excited?!?! But scared to get excited over nothing.....

~Momma Me~

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies. It is so nice to have understanding people to go through these ups and downs with. It definitely helps!

FMU is first morning urine :)

Bit tired today as AF woke me up early and it is a little painful at times and I had a headache today. Rang up fertility clinic, waiting for call back on whether I can start a new cycle or not.

10 years ago

Shel & Bayou - Totally agree. It is so nice to have you ladies to chat with... I feel so much better that I have the two of you who understand, and are going through it with me. It feels less lonely!!! So glad!! Thanks.. :)
Good luck Shel & Bayou on this next cycle... instead of baby dust - I'm wishing you both baby snow! :) snow is sure to stick :)

FMU - ha ha!! OMG yes... I have been using FMU, and I'm getting the blinking face which is good, because it means I have "high fertility" just haven't "peaked" yet. Going on day 5 now... but according to my apps I am still an estimated 3 days away from the coveted "o" so technically my solid face should come tomorrow or sunday - right? I have 8 strips left... i'm hoping i dont have to use all of them. Hubster and I are BD every other night, and using the preseed just incase I get a short surge this month and miss it. I did give up on the temping. I just don't think I am a good enough sleeper to do it. Otherwise I'd have to take my temp at my 3 am wake up - Seriously I have wken up at 3 am for about a year now - so weird. Should make baby time fine. We usualyl go to bed about 9/9:30p

~Momma Me~

10 years ago • Post starter

Ahh mommame you must NOT use FMU for OPKs. I don't know about fertility monitors or anything though. Your urine is more concentrated and the LH will always be higher due to that. The best time to test is after 11am as a surge usually happens in the morning and won't be detectable until after that so you could miss it. When I measure mine between 3 and 5 I always get a positive, but negative when it should be negative.

3am is a fantastic time to take your temperature!!! I have had a number of cycles where that has been my most common time. I hate waking up then, but I think the stress of TTC, and particularly wanting to know my temperature each morning makes me have issues sleeping. I never used to have this problem. I can understand not wanting to temp though. It won't work for everyone, and unless you do it consistenly it is pointless anyway. You are using plenty of other methods. I just like to know I have ovulated :)

10 years ago

Ahhhh!!! ok- makes total sense now... what a dork I am :) I could have sworn that my instructions said I had to. I will try and use them later in the day then. I also have the line ones, but I was waiting to use those after I got my soild smiliey. so that I could keep testing and figure my O date from there.
I would probably do the 3am temp - if the beeps didn't wake my hubby - he would be super grumpy with a 3am wake up beep every day! lol.
Had a bit of cramping today and last night - so I am guessing its ovulation pain. so i know its coming. lol.

~Momma Me~

He he you're not a dork :) This whole thing is a learning process and the longer we have to wait the more we need to find out. I have friends who didn't know that people could ovulate on different days in their cycle. I wish we didn't need to know so much.

10 years ago

Oh no!!!! Woke up this morning with a horrible UTI :( I feel like the antibiotic and infection will prevent conception now :( I'm so bummed out. My doctor said it shouldn't have any impact though...

Just took my opk for the day. Got my solid smiliey. Thank you for the advice on taking it in the afternoon. Hoping my o is tomorrow.

~Momma Me~

Oh no :( Sorry you are feeling that way. I don't know that you are necessarily out due to either the UTI or the antibiotics. You just might not feel like BDing due to it. Hope you get better soon!

10 years ago

we BD one last time on Saturday.... and then I had to give the lady bits a break. We BD on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. I am 90% positive O was on Sunday - got solid smiliey on Saturday the 21st. So we MUST have good success this month - right? Here's a pic of my Opk tests.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=178425

~Momma Me~

M, how are you feeling? UTI any better? I think you "did" all that you could of done. ;). It is up the sperm and the egg to do the rest.

S, did they increase your dose or change anything for this cycle? You are in the most relaxing part of ttc; the time you can eat and drink whatever you want and not worry, no pos or obsessing over every "symptom."

Tonight starts our bd week. I have O'd on CD 15 for each Clomid cycle so it should be this Sunday. Deep breath and lots of prayers. Please let it be THE month.

10 years ago

B-
Feeling a little better but since I'm on amoxicillin instead of crepid or whatever the usual medication is I think it takes a little linger to get rid of it :( usually by day 2 I feel better. On day 4 now.
What cycle day are you? Shel- what cycle day are you?
I'm 2 dpo today. I'm def at the microscope part :)
I live your analogy. Shels time right now is the most carefree time!! How are you both feeling? Any updates from the doctors? Any updates on dosages? And blood levels?
I am definitely praying for you ladies. This has been a long journey for you both, it would be nice for all to get positives this month! :)

~Momma Me~

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo