Community post

Discussion

Spotting at 9 dpo

View Full Post

So is it early aunt flow or implantation bleeding!!?!? Anyone else having a bit of spotting?
I'm excited?!?! But scared to get excited over nothing.....

~Momma Me~

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Sorry to hear that :( I am 11 dpo today. Still have a few more days to wait to find out either way.

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Sending you extra special vibes. Hoping it happens soon!!!! Been having off and on brown spotting. But doctor says that's normal. I don't feel pregnant at all. I'm worried that maybe something happened. Is it normal to want to pee on a stick everyday to make sure I still am pregnant? Until I hear that heartbeat I don't know if I can relax! Any advice ladies?

~Momma Me~

10 years ago • Post starter

I hope everything is okay for you!!! I had off and on spotting for a few weeks before my miscarriage :( The idea of getting spotting again terrifies me. Your doctor sounds a lot nicer and calming than the hospital staff who sent me home with a pot and instructions for collecting things if I miscarried!!! Have you had blood tests for HCG? At this point I don't think an HPT would tell you anything as they are not quantitative. You really want to know that your HCG is doubling like it should be.

For me the hardest part of the wait has commenced. I am 13 dpo. No spotting. Yellow creamy cm today - ususual for me and I had it at 13dpo when I was pregnant! So hoping. If there is no spotting tomorrow I will start to get excited! But could still be a negative. I could have ovulated a day later and get excited for nothing.

Gosh I am so hoping everything is okay mommame. Do keep us posted!!!

10 years ago

Mommame- I hate that you are spotting, even if it doesn't mean anything is wrong. I just adds to the stress. How are you doing? I didn't spot with my first pg or my mc, so I am of no help. Big hugs!

Shelob- what is up with you? You should know either way at this point. FX

I am on CD 8. After much discussion, my Dr and I decided to keep me on my current dose of Clomid and add estrogen and progesterone. We will do this for 2 cycles and then re-evaluate if I don't conceive. Statistically we should have success soon, right?

10 years ago

Mommame- I hate that you are spotting, even if it doesn't mean anything is wrong. I just adds to the stress. How are you doing? I didn't spot with my first pg or my mc, so I am of no help. Big hugs!

Shelob- what is up with you? You should know either way at this point. FX

I am on CD 8. After much discussion, my Dr and I decided to keep me on my current dose of Clomid and add estrogen and progesterone. We will do this for 2 cycles and then re-evaluate if I don't conceive. Statistically we should have success soon, right?

10 years ago

Hi there. Sorry I hadn't updated you on my current status. I had a VERY bad weekend when I started spotting Friday night. I was SO sad. Saturday was a complete write-off for me as spent most of the day in bed, rather tearful. Recovered Sat afternoon/evening spending time with my family. AF then arrived full force Sunday afternoon. That was an extremely short length of time for me to spot for. I really had my hopes up. Ahh well. Onto another cycle. So, CD3 for me today. I am on the same dose of clomid again. It works at this level so no need for an increase. I will be monitored again this cycle so need to remember to go in for my blood tests!

Mommame I hope you are okay!!!

10 years ago

ugh... I just lost my WHOLE reply to you ladies....

First off.. I'm SO sorry both of you B & Shel... how frustrating.. I am sending you lots of hugs, and keeping you both in my prayers.

things are going well, first ultra sound is Monday the 28th. I will be relieved when we can see the heartbeat, and know that everything is okay in baby land. The spotting stopped, and my doctor is amazing!! I did have one more scare after sex one night, red blood, but my doctor assured me that was just from hubby hitting the cervix. I had an inclining that I was pregnant before the test, because usually hubby doesn't feel like he's hitting something... and a few days before I took the test we had sex, and I was like hmm... whats he hitting.. turns out it was my closed cervix. at least thats what I think.. cause now everytime we have sex its that same feeling. I just cannot seem to find a position I like in this first trimester... It just feels uncomfortable.
So I think I am 6 weeks and 4 days.. but I'm wondering if I'm actually further along... I totally have a bump... but it just seems too early.. .what do you ladies think?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=189872

I'll update you after the ultra sound... and I am hoping that the next cycle is it for you ladies!!! Wish this website would continue on after the BFP... or I'll have to find you ladies on the bump!? :)

~Momma Me~

Phew, so relieved everything is okay for you!!! Those photos certainly show a bump!! I only had a little tummy at 6 weeks, just noticeable. I was able to hide it, but looks like you can't! It will be interesting to see what the scan shows. Lots of people do find they bloat a lot. If you are 6 weeks the baby will be only a few milimetres so it's not that!

My spotting first started after we had sex too. It just never stopped and then I miscarried. At the hospital they did say that there was a higher risk of miscarriage if you had sex during the trimester when you had a threatened miscarriage. For that reason we will be tying to abstain once we manage to get pregnant again. It was hard last time through.

Today I am on CD 6 today. Will start with OPKs tomorrow probably. Blood test on Thursday next week.

10 years ago

M- I am so glad things are looking good for you! You definitely can't hide the bump. With my dd I had to wear maternity pants at 6 weeks because I was so bloated and I just wasn't comfortable in anything but gym type pants and I couldn't wear those to work. Keep in touch and let us know how your scan goes!

S-Oh, I was so hoping you weren't online because you got a positive test. I am so sorry. I find myself asking, "Why?" a lot lately.

As for me I am on CD 12, started OPKs 2 days ago, negative as of today. I am thankful I haven't had any negative affects from the estrogen. I am having more CM than usual, more textbook, so I am thankful for that as well. Husband is sick with a head cold right now but says we can bd as "scheduled."

As for these website technical problems, argh! Shelob- is your BBT chart updating daily? Mine hasn't since CD8! Not happy. Cheers to a weekend of

10 years ago

Both you ladies are so sweet. I am so happy to talk to you!!! I tried going on the bump - the ladies there are so cruel. I just can't stand how they talk to each other. Have either of you been on the bump?

Glad to hear that both you ladies are entering the BD weekend!!! I will keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you!
Shel - the yellow CM sounds promising!!!
B - crummy that hubby isn't feeling well. Have you taken any of the Robitussin with him? (I took a little the week we conceived cause I was getting a cold) I hear that that can help a lot some times.

I am so sorry that you ladies are having such a tough time. Although, I find I still haven't been able to relax.. I am SO scared of miscarrying. I got some brown spotting this morning again... and It just freaks me out. Hopefully, on Monday my doctor can tell us if everything is ok. I have read online that the brown spotting can be due to a fibroid - which I have.. so I am hoping its that, and not the baby... I thought once we were pregnant I could relax... I guess you can't really until the 2nd trimester!

As far as my bloat... I totally agree.. I am just so surprised that I popped this early... Luckily its super cold here (well 60F/15C) so I have been wearing big sweaters every day. But I did buy bigger jeans so that I could sit in comfort at work.

I am praying that this weekend is it for you ladies... I really hope so. You're such wonderful Ladies... and I want it to happen for you both!!!

~Momma Me~

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo