Community post

Discussion

Spotting at 9 dpo

View Full Post

So is it early aunt flow or implantation bleeding!!?!? Anyone else having a bit of spotting?
I'm excited?!?! But scared to get excited over nothing.....

~Momma Me~

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Mommame- Was there any red to speak of while spotting? Did you have a regular/normal AF? I have ovulated anywhere from Day 12 to 18 so it is definitely possible.

Shelob- I finished my Clomid Saturday night. Today is CD 10. Started opks today. Did they increase your dosage? What is an estradiol test? My Dr does a progesterone test on 8dpo to confirm ovulation. Clomid, actually makes me ovulate a day or two later than my non-medicated cycles. I am sure it is different for everyone. Happy baby dancing! I hope this cycle is a success.

10 years ago

Hey Shelob!!
Thanks for the info! I think you're totally right. It would make sense. I tried googling my question but I didn't get much info. I also saw that women with endometriosis can even ovulate while on AF. So that would make more sense too. Hubby and I just just BD 3 times a week in hopes that we hit ovulation somewhere! Lol
Luckily it was an active love weekend- so here's hoping the sperm and egg have a date today and make magic happen!!!! :)
How is everyone else doing? Any noticed changes? Anyone find out they are pg?
Baby dust to you all! Here's hoping August 2013 was our month!!! :)

~Momma Me~

10 years ago • Post starter

** really wish CTP had an app. Would make doing all this on my phone so much easier!!! :)
Bayou wife
This was my second period since TTC in 2 months. I had been on the pill continuously for about 7 ish maybe years. I have endometriosis so my doctor didn't want me to have AF to prevent endo from getting worse. So I can't really say they are regular. I have a calendar app that I track everything on. I wanted to post the pic but can't figure out how.

There was no red until friday. It was such light spotting. I thought maybe implantation bleeding. But on Saturday after a long strenuous hike AF came full force! So I knew it was AF then. Had ca final ultrasound a few days ago to measure my fibroid. No baby then. But got the a ok that everything was happy and looked great. Yay!! Was just really surprised with the peak happy face on my opk this am. Was not expecting that. Have had watery cm this past weekend too. And was all about BD :) lol

What is clomid and what does it do?

~Momma Me~

Clomid is an ovulation inducer mommame. If you have a problem ovulating (like the PCOS issues I have) then it should cause you to ovulate more regularly than you would otherwise. It works as an estrogen inhibitor and therefore your body thinks you are not producing enough so it upregulates the production of those hormones which then cause you to ovulate "better".

I think you should be fine with your method of BDing. Statistically your best chances of conceiving are two days prior to ovulation. So even if you don't hit ovulation, you need to have BD'd beforehand anyway.

Bayouwife, I am on the same doseage of clomid as before. They keep you on the lowest doseage on which you will ovulate to avoid some of the possible bad effects. Estradiol is one of the hormones which peaks prior to ovulation, before lutenising hormone in fact. This means that with blood tests beforehand I get a few more days notice that ovulation is imminent. It also gives an idea of whether you have been overstimulated (they are so careful to avoid that over here!) I will start blood tests at CD11 and probably have them every couple of days like last month. I am looking forward to seeing the results this time as I want to match up the levels with last month and start BDing at the optimum time :)

10 years ago

ahh! makes sense!! I wish you all super good luck. I bet thats all hard to deal with. No fun at all!

We were trying the shettles method for a girl. BD a couple days before ovulation and then not on ovulation... so I'm thinking we may get a boy if we are preggo this month. Did anyone else O this week?

~Momma Me~

Hi! I am entering into my TWW, today is 1dpo. How are you two doing?

10 years ago

Hi bayou!!
Yay for 2ww :) this month is all messed up for me. I didn't think I would ovulate until Friday. So I started my opk on Monday and got solid smiliey face. So I have no idea which day was o for me :( so I'm about 3-5 dpo right now. My boobs have been wildly sore and itchy. It's driving me crazy!!! I don't have any other symptoms though. But it is super early still. I have also been super moody. Way more than usual but I don't really know if that's a symptom or if I'm just hormonal.
How are you doing? How do you feel about this month? You feel like this is the month? I sometimes feel like it's our month. But that's probably just wishful thinking :) any symptoms?
Here's to another two week wait ladies!!!! :) baby dust for everyone!!!!

~Momma Me~

Hi girls! Well this has been an interesting weekend for me. Had an estradiol blood test on Friday to see how I was going. Lo and behold my level was much higher than last month! So, that indicated I will be ovulating earlier than last month. So, BD on Satyrday, then had a temp rise on Sunday, unexpected as Was thinking I would ovulate Monday (today) and I hadn't had a +ve OPK. However, I knew when I woke up I had had hayfever so was all itchy and moving around a lot. Still it worried me we might have only hit one day of my fertile period. But today, my temp shot way down. So, i think I will be ovulating today (or tomorrow) after all! I haven't had a positive OPK yet! I have even been doing two a day for the past two days, knowing it should happen soon! So anyway, we BD's last night too, so I know we have got at least a couple of days in for my fertile period. Very happy about that! I love having blood tests and getting warning :) So, not I wait to see if I get a positive OPK today and whether my temperature goes up tomorrow or the next day. Hopefully get another BD session in on of those days :)

mommame I always swing between feeling "this is the month" and "this is definitely not the month" depending on my mood. With so much disappointment it is hard to stay positive, but I also know that statistically it is likely I will conceive soon! I just really hop that happens before my baby would have been due (end of October) as I know I will feel terrible if I don't. Particularly as I have two close friends due that month.

10 years ago

Shel.... Where are you at? I'm in California US. I only ask cause you said it was Monday and today is money here.
So is it summer where you ladies are?
Bayou... Where are you?
It's been super hot here. I'm wondering if that's been playing with my norms. I've been totally starving and I noticed today I gained weigh. That's huge. I never gain weight! I'm thinking I may have gotten lucky.... Boobs still totally sore. Took a 2.5 hour nap today!!!

Tuesday morning... major back pain... must be AF :(

~Momma Me~

Hi Ladies,

Mommame - Oh no, AF already? I feel the same as Shelob, with so much disappointment with infertility, each day/week/cycle is a roller coaster of 'this is my month' or 'this isn't my month' We tried for almost a year for my daughter and in October it will be a year trying for our second. We had a mc in October of 2012. Neither one of us have anything "wrong" with us so it is frustrating.

I am in Texas, USA, originally from Louisiana. It is definitely HOT here - 100 degrees on most days.

Shelob- awesome news on the blood work! Did you get your positive o test yet? I was due in July for our angel baby. I have four neighbors/friends that gave birth in July or August, so we would have all had babies at the same time. Boo. The only thing that helped was I was starting Clomid that month so I focused on that.

I never feel like we bd on the right day or enough times, probably because I over analyzed everything. In October when we got pg we only bd once on the day of my positive O test, so you never know.

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo