Community post

Discussion

Spotting at 9 dpo

View Full Post

So is it early aunt flow or implantation bleeding!!?!? Anyone else having a bit of spotting?
I'm excited?!?! But scared to get excited over nothing.....

~Momma Me~

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 127 of 127 Replies

What a wonderful Christmas present If you are!!! I was sick when I got pregnant. I took some cough syrup even. They say that helps. Hope you feel better soon and praying for no period for your Christmas present :)
So excited for you. Please keep me posted. Haven't seen bayou in a while :( hope he got her positive and forgot to tell us!!! :)
Meet Christmas!!!

~Momma Me~

10 years ago • Post starter

Well, another cycle of no success for me I think :( I started spotting with bad cramping yesterday, and this morning my temperature dropped :( Two full years of trying now. There is nothing more we can be doing.

I hope bayouwife is okay!

10 years ago

:(
I'm so sorry to hear that!!! It will happen!

~Momma Me~

10 years ago • Post starter

Okay so this is my first time posting.
This is our second month trying and although I got a little obsessed last month tracking every detail and looking for ever sign I tried to relax and just have fun this month. So here's what I have.
7-8 dpo sore nipples a little emotional/moody short tempered with people. 
(However I am going through alot right now having a very ill family member)
9 dpo woke up with a horrible headache, a bit nauseous, cramping all day like my period was gonna start (which isn't due for five days) tender nipples and emotional and just in like a funk.
also before bed saw a tiny bit of pinkish brown in my cm. (Maybe implantation)
10dpo slight nausea, still a little crampy and tender nipples.

10 years ago

Unfortunately there is no way to tell if those symptoms are from pregnancy or progesterone at this point. The bleeding could also be pre-AF spotting. There is also no way to tell! I've had all those symptoms in non pregnant cycles and next to no symptoms when I was pregnant! How long have you been TTC?

Mommame how are you doing? I have two more cycles after this one before I go onto the waiting list for fully funded IVF. I am really wanting to get to that point now as we just discovered my husband has a sperm issue :( It is so frustrating as he had one over a year ago which was "spectacular" but it is also good to know it is not just me after we have been trying so diligently with no success. Also, it is a problem easily overcome by IVF.

10 years ago

This is our second month so im trying to get my hopes up.
But iv never spotted this early and you couldnt see it if you werent looking for it.
But it was just that one time and nothing since then.

10 years ago

Mommame how are you doing? We haven't had such a good time recently. Found out that my husbands sperm count has gone from "spectacular" to really bad in the last year and a half. Now it is very unlikely we could get pregnant without IVF. We are going onto the waiting list now. Sigh. I had hoped we wouldn't have to go this far.

ladycamper how are you doing? Did AF arrive or BFP?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo