Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

521 - 530 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Well all that sounds very positive Hun, sounds like you r pregnant, so hoping u get your .

I know this month I just can't be bothered with it all, I wasn't gonna do any OPKs this month either but the expiry date is next month so I might as well do them but after this month I'm not gonna bother anymore, just gonna let nature toddle it's course from then on as I'm just getting pissed off with all this crap xx

10 years ago

Good luck to u! Lots of baby dust! Therose....when is ur appointment?

User Image

10 years ago

Our appointment is 27th November Hun xx

10 years ago

Good morning. So I'm 11dpo and got a BFN this morning with frer. I had what I think is implantation bleeding on 8dpo and spotting on and off ( just when I wipe) for the past few days. I'm a bit discouraged. AF isn't due for another 4+ days so I am trying to stay positive. My temps are still above pre-o temps although a bit erratic because I haven't been sleeping well the past few days (dh is working overnight shifts and I don't sleep well when he is gone). I will test again in 4-5 days and see what happens.

Wishing baby dust to you all!

10 years ago

I've got my for you, hoping u get your xx

10 years ago

Hi ladies!! Been out of the loop lately!

Welcome girl! Hope you get your !!

Therose I still have my fingers crossed for you!! Hope your appointment goes good!

User Image

10 years ago

Yes yes....ur appointment is getting close now! Not even a week! How are things going with u bashworth...how many weeks are u now? Ultrasound yet?

User Image

10 years ago

Hey girls. I am writing to let you know my awful news. I went in Monday for my 11 week appt. Dr couldn't find a heartbeat so he sent me for an ultrasound. The ultrasound confirmed there was no heartbeat. The baby stopped growing at about 8.5 weeks. I am crushed. We had an US at 7w3d and the heartbeat was strong-145. This is our 2nd MMC in 7 months. I am so lost. I don't understand how I can have a beautiful son and then two failed pregnancies. Had my D&C on Tuesday, lost a lot of blood so they made me stay. Finally got out yesterday. Hope everyone else's pregnancies are going good. And good luck to those still trying. No clue when we will try again.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Hun!!!!! Omg I'm sooo sorry for your loss, u r in my thoughts. I know what you mean I still can't understand why I have 2 wonderful boys and I have lost 2 little angels aswell. If you ever need some1 to chat to I'm always hear for you xx

10 years ago

Hello, I'm 2 DPO ttc my third. This will be my second cycle of trying hopefully this is our month !!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo