Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

351 - 360 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Well AF showed up yesterday for me so I'm def out this month again, I'm at the doctors I'm the morning to see what she has to say and what she can do for us xx

10 years ago

Good luck therose!

User Image

10 years ago

Cheers Hun, hey I've also started eating juicy pineapples now as I've heard that us suppose to help xx

10 years ago

Therose, new month, new hope. Hope this is your month! Good luck!

And I totally did the pineapple thing, I think I ate a whole pineapple in a couple days but I believe it's supposed to work around implantation time best.

10 years ago • Post starter

Ye I think u start 2 eat it after ovulation time, so gonna try that aswell, can't hurt x

10 years ago

Thanks everyone! Really hope I get over it soon. I am almost in tears my back hurts so bad

Therose- I hope your Doc can help you out!! Good luck!!

User Image

10 years ago

well i went to the docs and and ive to have a blood test between CD3 - CD5 and then another on or around CD21 and hubby is getting his sperm count checked as well, then im back at the docs beginning of October for the results So its just a wait now to see what the results are. im not sure what my blood test are for i didn't ask lol typical me tut xx

10 years ago

ive just read up on the net about these blood test, now i know what they are for, CD21 is to check that im producing enough progesterone and CD3 is to check my Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), Estradiol (E2), Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and my Prolactin xx

10 years ago

Therose, that's excellent. Taking a proactive approach will ensure it's all working fine. I hope the results are promising.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hooray for doctors willing to help couples! I think it is awesome that you can hopefully get some answers!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo