Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

311 - 320 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Thank you!

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats mommy1st...stick beanie stick!

@bashworth maybe you could use your cm as an indication of O. I did, there's only one time in my cycle I saw a lot of egg white cm and that was O time. Remember there's that plug of mucus that's released when you O so maybe that could be your indication? If the opks arent helping I mean.

10 years ago • Post starter

Ok thanks Jade! How are you feeling?

User Image

10 years ago

I'm fine for now thanks. Besides the constipation that drives me bonkers sometimes, sore boobs and mild cramping are pretty much all my symptoms right now. Sometimes I wonder if I really am pregnant.

I have an ultrasound on wednesday, I'll be 71/2 weeks. So hopefully there's something visible and a beating heart! So looking forward to it.

10 years ago • Post starter

Congrats mommy , I tell ya summit I'm soooo blocked up (constipation) it's killing me, and my hot flushes that's the only symptoms I've got at the mo xx

10 years ago

Yay for symptoms therose!
and I have good news...clear progression this morning!! Looks like it doubled in just 12 hours! Yay!!! Feeling very good and hopeful for this little bean! I posted the photo if u want to see it! Not as good quality but u can see its clearly darker!

User Image

10 years ago

Wow mommy u must off been so fertile lately lol xx

10 years ago

I am pretty floored my self!

User Image

10 years ago

Jealous of you all (in a good way!!)
Hoping this is the month!

Will you check out my OPK's and let me know what you think? One on the bottom is today. Thinking maybe tomorrow will be the +?
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test167293
Thanks for your help!!

User Image

10 years ago

Bashworth u r def getting closer to getting a positive OPK, I hope it's our month this month, as I will be testing on Friday and its my hubby's birthday and it would be such a great birthday present , and 2 us who are still waiting for our little bean xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo