Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

191 - 200 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Therose - are you testing tomorrow too? Fx'd for you hun! Way to hold out and not test :)

10 years ago

Ye Hun I'm gonna test in the morning but I'm not getting my hopes up xx

10 years ago

God I've started getting sharp pains in my stomach on the right hand side, wonder what it can be x x

10 years ago

Talk about confusing...my breast pain is backing and my spotting never picked up and its absent half the time I wipe, so light its orange and clear...beginning to wonder if maybe I called it to soon but I don't want to set myself up for hurt again. But if this is implantation, How could a false positive be so clearly pink though,, I didn't think that was possible for a pink false positive? And how could I have possible had pregnancy symptoms, my body told me I was pregnant, it didn't suggest, it TOLD me..how could that b if implantation hadn't happened? I'm so confused....how the hell can you possibly not know if u are mcing or implanting....or maybe normal spotting with a dip in hormones? I am so lost now. Did I go through that emotional heartbreak for nothing? Ugh, help!

User Image

10 years ago

Wow u r going threw the mill with all this Hun, I would say don't give up till/if shows up, I suppose it's a wait and see game, our bodies must like playing bloody games with us I tell ya xx

10 years ago

Somebody needs to tell our bodies its not flipping funny! lol...I will test again on Friday morning, but I'm still going to assume I lost it and af is coming, then if I get pleasantly surprised than yay, but I have to protect my emotions at this point

User Image

10 years ago

So I am only 7 DPO but had a feeling I needed to test... And there is a faint line!!! I am a little in shock but hopeful. I have never had a BFP this early (usually the day of my missed period). Crossing my fingers!!! Praying we all have sticky baby dust this month!

Mommy1st I am praying for you!! Hoping your little bean is still thriving!!

User Image

10 years ago

thanks bashworth and back at you!

User Image

10 years ago

ok ladies...poll, my breasts hurt and feel full again, still super light spotting with minor cramps and ovary pain. I read where u can tell the difference between implantation and miscarriage by if your cervix is still closed, if u miscarry it should be open...well it feels like its still closed...so what do yall think cause im going nuts over this! am I still in?
im going to try to get in with an ob tomorrow but im wanting to switch so I don't know if they will see me right away

User Image

10 years ago

I would definitely say there is a possibility you are still pregnant!! You can absolutely have spotting in the first part of pregnancy and have a normal healthy pregnancy!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo