Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

131 - 140 of 583 Replies | Last Page

i have a question for you girl it maybe tmi (sorry), when i go to the toilet and i wipe myself and the toilet paper looks creamy and when i wipe myself it feels smooth and soft, does this make any sense to any1 its hard to explain xx

10 years ago

Whew! What an active group of ladies...I love it! DH and I went away for the weekend to take my mind off of the TWW and boy did that help!

Welcome to all of the new ladies - glad that you have decided to share in the craziness with us :) I hope we all get our BFPs!!!

As for me...still no symptoms yet :( I do have my normal pms symptoms which some say could also be preggo symptoms. I won't count myself out yet until AF comes, however, I am not extemely optimistic at this point!

10 years ago

Therose, I find the same thing, it looks creamy and white. As for the smooth and soft I'm not sure.

So I'm 8dpo today and while I was beginning to wonder about not having any symptoms for the past few days today I've been getting some cramps or more like twinges. It could just be pms cuz last month I had really intense cramps and well af showed but I'm thinking positive! Maybe implantation? Oh I do hope so.

10 years ago • Post starter

Its amazing what our bodies put us threw making us think we could be pregnant and then AF turns up, my hot flushes are turning into more like burning flushes, im total sweating all the time its unreal lol xx

10 years ago

I know...it's such a cruel joke!

10 years ago • Post starter

for the next few days and i hope if not all, then at least 1 of us gets a xx

10 years ago

True that! I told my husband last night that I better b pregnant.cause AF is gunna b hell if these are her symptoms instead! I am obsessing over this breast pain...I know...its all I got to hold onto, lol

User Image

10 years ago

Very true!

10 years ago

i would love to be able to look inside my belly and see what is going on in there lol xx

10 years ago

Yes yes and yes! Last night I was sure I'm pregnant, this morning I think, no I'm not cause my tests are bfn and my boobs have been hurting for 3 or 4 days so if conception happend then, I should get a positive by now...but then I'm like no way, I have to be....look how full by breasts look, wow, they r pretty, pms doesn't do that, but no, I should have a positive by now cause I did when i was pregnant with Conner......aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! i am seriously going nutso! Such a rollercoaster! you r so right! If we could just see in there and know it would be soooo much easier!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo