Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

361 - 370 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Good luck! Lots of for u guys!

User Image

10 years ago

Ye thanx god, the only reason why they are starting to tell me is not because I've had 2 miscarriages its because of my age, if I was younger and still had my 2 miscarriages she said they would of done nothing for me yet and just to keep trying tut xx

10 years ago

Do any of you take progesterone supplements? I had a gut feeling that I needed to google mc after mirena. Since I had my MC 2 months after getting it out. The results are mind blowing! Hundreds of stories exactly like mine. I guess it destroys your uterine lining? Anyways I have an appointment with my doc in the AM to see if it is true. And if I need a progesterone supplement to build up my lining. Anywho, hope everyone is doing good!!

User Image

10 years ago

Don't freak out about it though...i had the mirena iud for 4 years. I got it out a year b4 ttc again but I don't have any problems with the lining of my uterus. Not saying don't talk to her about it but don't worry too much either.

User Image

10 years ago

No I don't take them Hun, I've had my 1st lot if bloods taken 2day so gotta go back on CD22 for more bloods and to get swabs done, so I'm just in the middle of done tests at the moment and get results when I see doctor in October xx

10 years ago

Yes, I do take them. My doc put me on Endometrin as a precaution to ensure a good lining. She says she wants me to take them until 12 weeks. It's been working so far I guess.

10 years ago • Post starter

Jade he said he would put me on endometrium as soon as I get a BFP.

User Image

10 years ago

bashworth that you get your soon then Hun xx

10 years ago

Yea I hope it's soon then! She put me on it after i got my bfp too not before like I heard some ladies do. But I guess if you have a good lining before starting after you get your bfp will just strengthen it for baby.

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks girls!! My cycles are usually 29 days today is day 29- yet but also got a at the docs. I am only 10 dpo today. So maybe AF isn't here because I ovulated later? OR I am preggers and it is too early to tell. I dunno

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo