Community post

Discussion

Due Feb 2014. looking for buddies to chatter with :)

View Full Post

Got my bfp this morning and I'm looking for ladies due in Feb 2014 so we can compare notes. So excited. Hoping for a sticky bean for us all. So glad I found this site.

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 145 Replies | Last Page

I have an ultrasound booked for July 15th I will be at 8 weeks 3 days, I REALLY hope that I will see a heartbeat and the baby is a okay! Cross your fingers for me

User Image

10 years ago

I'm gonna ask them for pictures and I'll post some :)
I can't wait to hear the heartbeat either, I really hope everything goes well with the ultrasound.

@anastasia
You should definitely be able to hear the heartbeat at your ultrasound.

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

@ usmc when is yours and how far along will you be? I actually figures wrong I will be 8 weeks 2 days not 3!

User Image

10 years ago

I'm pretty sure I'm 6weeks3days if not 2days.. Here's the picture of our little peanut.. Ultrasound went great! :)

User Image

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Congrats usmc :)

10 years ago

Yay!!! Congrats usmcwife! When is your next appointment!?

My first scan is on Tuesday! I will definitely post a pic as well!

Our First Baby due 2.16.13 Lilypie Maternity tickers

10 years ago

@ usmc that is great you got to see the heartbeat!!!! I can't wait for mine :) Congrats!

User Image

10 years ago

wow, thats just awesome usmcwife.

making me more and more impatient!

just confirms that everything is going well, nothing can take that feeling away

10 years ago

My next prenatal appoint in July 31st but I'll most likely see them again before that and possibly for another ultrasound. But it was a great feeling to know the heartbeat, and to be able to see it flicker was amazing! :)

10 years ago

I have had minor bleeding today but it was only this morning, no real pain and the spotting stopped. It actually was gone when I went to the bathroom again.. Called up my doctors office, she thinks it was because of the ultrasound so I'm taking it easy this weekend just in case it isn't.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo