Community post

Discussion

Due Feb 2014. looking for buddies to chatter with :)

View Full Post

Got my bfp this morning and I'm looking for ladies due in Feb 2014 so we can compare notes. So excited. Hoping for a sticky bean for us all. So glad I found this site.

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 145 Replies | Last Page

My us made me spot too!

10 years ago

Had my first appt this week. My due date changed to Valentine's day. :)

I feel like my symptoms multiply every day now. I got my first ultrasound. I have a pic on count down my pregnancy ( same name) in case anyone wants to see. I'm not tech savvy enough to get it on a post lol.
@wife, you're right it feels so much better after you see it and its little heart beat. I think it became real for dh too. He saw the pictures and the look on his face was awesome. :)

I hope everyone else is having a great pregnancy so far!

10 years ago • Post starter

Is anyone else beyond sick ? I have two nausea meds and acid reducers from doc and still puke at least once a day .without them it's like a severe stomach virus :/

10 years ago

@nicky,

Mine is just awful in the mornings. Anything can set it off even bending over to pick something up. The rest of the day it only happens if I get really hungry.Hubs is beginning to understand he has a very short window to get food in my belly before everything goes to hell lol.

My doctor offered meds but I haven't filled them yet. Which one do you like best?

10 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations everyone!I got my BFP 7 days ago at 9DPO and I am so elated. Praying and hoping this one sticks around!

I had comparative HCG level check last week, waiting for the results from the dr on Monday. Next appointment is scheduled for 7/25/13 which will put me around 10 weeks and I'm certain we'll perform an ultrasound then if not sooner. Slightly scared that the ultrasound will reveal something wrong like last time but I have to stay positive. I've been taking it extremely careful this time around and not pushing myself.

Happy and health 9 months to each and every one of you!

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats @ janel !!! @ Leslie -zofran for sure

10 years ago

Anyone else reaaallyyyy dizzy ?

10 years ago

I've been experiencing lightheaded sx's when I move positions to quickly or if I haven't ate within the last 2-4 hours. So I try to avoid those triggers, but some days, it doesn't matter. My biggest symptom this week is nausea and vomiting, nothing sounds appetizing. My doctor told me to eat whatever I can manage as I'm down 7 lbs over the last two weeks I had dr appts. Nausea is the biggest offender for that...hang in there!

User Image

10 years ago

U okay usmcwife ?

10 years ago

@Leslie

Hubby was the same way, he couldn't make it because they didn't tell me when it was til 2 days before it. But I picked him up for lunch and had the ultrasound picture and ever since he's been like baby this, baby that, he/she is gonna have this, we need to plan for that.. He's NEVER been like that, it was good to see and hear. I think all the miscarriages have really gotten to him but I have faith about this pregnancy. :)

There are times where I want to kill him though lol.

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo