Community post

Discussion

Due Feb 2014. looking for buddies to chatter with :)

View Full Post

Got my bfp this morning and I'm looking for ladies due in Feb 2014 so we can compare notes. So excited. Hoping for a sticky bean for us all. So glad I found this site.

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 145 Replies | Last Page

Congrats! I am due Feb 2nd!

10 years ago

Hello All I just got my BFP yesterday very excited and scared as I had a miscarriage may 14th at 5wks so I never had AF in between. This will be my third pregnancy I have a 7year old daughter My due Date will be Feb. 18th. I look forward to this journey with you all.

My symptoms started early I first noticed my nipples dark around the outside and dark blue veins on them sore too. I was very sick to my stomach and at 6dpo I got diahrea and was throwing up(TMI) sorry.

User Image

10 years ago

@usmcwife:

Thank u so much for ur comments. I asked my DH reg this. She said there is a chance of ectopic pregnancy since it is not doubling and also she asked to come immediately if pain continues. I have mild pain in my left ovary mostly and some times in right ovary. she also suggested for a scan tomorrow to make sure. But im worrying about it every minute, every second. I'm ttc for the past 1 year . If this ends in a mc i cant bear it. really worrying and crying about it. Need prayers from u all ladies :(

[url]User Image

10 years ago

@waiting

That as well, can be possible. Although, most ectopic pregnancy you notice early & the pain is not only painful but its in one area. Now I'm sure this could vary for everyone but most cases I know its been like that; painful (extremely) in one area of your lower abdomen. But I'm hoping you don't have that, sending thoughts & prayers your way, keep us updated!

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

@butterfly

Awesome! Congrats!! :) your due after me, right now anyways lol could change.

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Congrats! I got a positive last week and am due mid February!

10 years ago

I got my second HCG back. My first was 56 and my second HCG 48 hours later was 168! This is great news, it has eased a little anxiety. It gives me doubling time of 31 hours. ..very similar to yours Angel! :)

Now I am just waiting to get ahold of the drs. office for my first appointment. Has anyone schedule theres yet? How many weeks is your first appointment?

Our First Baby due 2.16.13 Lilypie Maternity tickers

10 years ago

@mrs.meg

thats awesome! :) my first prenatal appointment is next tuesday, that's when they will schedule for my ultrasound too. I'm excited, and nervous.

10 years ago

Hi meg,

I feel so happy for u abt ur hcg levels. I kniw how u wud be excited :) I wish the same should happen for me. Im fingers crossed and nervous.

Today I saw my uterus and I feel very different. It slightly bulges in the centre and also on the left side of my uterus. But my right side is normal. I can see like my uterus is expanding. Since it s swollen on my left side im afraid that it might be a ectopic pg.. Going for a scan today. Do any of u ladies experience like this???

[url]User Image

10 years ago

I am due Feb 9th. I am currently 6 weeks 2 days and had my first ultrasound today... Amazing feeling to hear the heartbeat. Currently taking progesterone due to past miscarriages but so far I am told everything looks good. 2 weeks ago my levels went from 324 to 1289 in two days. Took blood again today to check and I go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. Very excited! Good luck to everyone.

Has anyone told family yet or have a timeline for when they will.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo