Community post

Discussion

Due Feb 2014. looking for buddies to chatter with :)

View Full Post

Got my bfp this morning and I'm looking for ladies due in Feb 2014 so we can compare notes. So excited. Hoping for a sticky bean for us all. So glad I found this site.

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 145 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls. I got my BFP Thursday and this will be my first baby :) due date is feb tenth. Had a miscarriage a couple months back at 5 weeks 4 days so mega nervous about this one :(

10 years ago

Monet, I know what you mean about the wanting to get to the doctor to know. I think I might have o'd late that's why it took me so long to get my BFP so I might be just 4 weeks now instead of five. =/

I'm so excited to see so many other ladies due in February. I'm glad my last trimester will be in winter. I'm told its tough to be that pregnant in the dead of summer lol.

I've been taking hpts every other day (I have so dang many of the internet cheapies left) just to check progression. They are getting darker but I still don't have one as dark as the control. It that okay at 5 weeks?

10 years ago • Post starter

@ usmcwife: Yay! How fun that we have the same due date. :)

Have you gotten an HCG yet? I am goin in tomorrow morning. I hope everything is okay. I know I should be conservative because its early but I am just so excited! And theres nothing wrong with being positive :)

Our First Baby due 2.16.13 Lilypie Maternity tickers

10 years ago

@mrs.meg

Totally agree! I feel the same way but I just want to be positive because so far none of my pregnancies have worked out, so hopefully this one will. I haven't had hardly any cramping or spotting (knock on wood) usually those two are a bad sign for me.
I go in tomorrow too lol I'm getting a check up plus blood work. Then I go again in a couple days, they have to check my progesterone levels too. Then I wont see them til I'm around 8 weeks (if all my blood work is fine after about a week i believe).

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

So excited, got my BFP this morning and I'm due Feb 18th!

10 years ago

Congrats usmc317!!!!! We were in the same boat the whole time. I knew you were going to get a BFP. Congrats Congrats!!! So excited for you. I'm just reflecting on the posts where you were scared to test.

@Leslie I can tell this is going to be a journey. I go to the doctor this wednesday. I haven't got my blood drawn yet so I'm excited to know the number. I've had stretchy aches in my lower abdominal area for the past two days. Today I've been fine. They weren't painful just unpleasent. I'm either a week or two ahead... or having twins.

Welcome all new moms to be!!!

10 years ago

Congratulations to all of you. I hope I'm as lucky as you too. I'm new here and would love to join the chatter. I believe I may be pregnant because of the changes I feel in my body, like sore bb, brwn spotting 6dpo and extremely exhausted plus light cramps feeling like af cramps. I'm 8dpo today and if I'm pregnant my EDD is February 22'2014 . What symptoms did you all have at 8-10dpo and when did you test?

10 years ago

usmcwife: Me too hopefully our betas are great. Did you get a day 21 progesterone? Just wondering what your level was and how much it should increase in one week.

Mine was 21...so I am wondering what an appropriate level would be now.
I have thin PCOS so I am worried that if something goes wrong it will be low progesterone or something. I am on metformin though so that is suppose to help.

Our First Baby due 2.16.13 Lilypie Maternity tickers

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

I got my bfp on 5/31. My due date is 2/12.

Congrats to all with bfp's! For those who haven't gotten one yet, fx for you.

We have been ttc for 10 cycles after a tubal reversal 1 year ago. I was almost ready to give up as I have only one good tube. I am 39 and we had a very small window of time due to my age and honestly, the odds were stacked against us. I had a chemical last November and I have been testing like crazy this time to see progression. I go for beta tomorrow. Hoping this is a sticky bean. GL to all!

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

i just have a question i am 5 weeks tomorrow
and i have every symptom under the sun.
atm i have morning sickness nearly all day
very crampy legs
melatllic taste in mouth
intergestion
tender breasts
frequent urination

does anyone else have alot of symptoms ??

i didnt have any with my first so what im wondering if having all of those symptoms early bad ??

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1395637200z4z1397797200z0.png

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo