Community post

Discussion

Due Feb 2014. looking for buddies to chatter with :)

View Full Post

Got my bfp this morning and I'm looking for ladies due in Feb 2014 so we can compare notes. So excited. Hoping for a sticky bean for us all. So glad I found this site.

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 145 Replies | Last Page

congrats ttc crazy..

My beta went from 120 to 320 in 3 days. It was suspected to be as ectopic..going for another beta in weekend and scan.How u all??

[url]User Image

10 years ago

I wasnt planning on telling anyone (besides my mom. She knew I was pg before me! Lol) but my Sil and Bil guessed it. Besides that not telling fam until my doc appt next week. Will be a little over seven weeks by then. It's so hard not telling anyone! I'm also trying to lock down a new job before I begin showing.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi all, I am due Feb 21, just over 4 weeks. Haven't to anyone except my husband. I have had 3 previous pregnancies with one DD! My last mc was in Feb at just over 10 weeks. Pretty nervous and hopeful that this one will turn out to be happy healthy nine months. I am waiting to go the doc once I am over 6-8 weeks, just don't want any added stress from blood testing....
How are everyone's symptoms? I am tired and just the tiniest bit sick feeling after I eat, nothing else really bedsides missed period and 8 positive tests!!

User Image

10 years ago

I would love to join in ladies ! I'm due feb 14 and am 5wk6 days today .i have an ultrasound o Tuesday.have had two progesterone and beta checks they were great .ive had 4 losses .all early .one chemical ,two around six weeks ,and a blighted ovum ending In 2 d&cs in march of this year .hoping this will be my sticky rainbow .ive been so sick ! It's everything I have to eat anything at. All. Have nausea meds that help some .ither symptoms -fautige.heartburn.acid reflux.severe mood swings .sore bbs.acne.dizzy spells.mouth waters constantly !!! I'm sure there is more .but I just got off of a ttc forum because I want to talk to ladies that are also preggo.

10 years ago

OMG that is alot of symptoms already!! Nickyloula I hope this one works out for you too! when did you first start feeling sick?
I still feel fine, tiny bit sick here and there and some slightly sore breast now and then. Oh and for sure very moody!! I think I would feel better if I had some more definite bolder pg symptoms. Crossing my fingers this one sticks.

User Image

10 years ago

I threw up twice in the first few weeks and my mouth just watered constantly .but yesterday I got up and ate and got really sick all day.woke up today ad so sick again .i feel better about 6pm .just not thinking this is going away.iv had heartburn/acidreflux all along .no sore bbs till a few days ago just really sensitive nipples.acne all along ! Hoping this is it for me too ! I really just wish it was Tuesday ! And I could see what's going on in there ! Have any of u ladies had an ultrasound?

10 years ago

Wow! All I have is moodiness, lots of cm, some twinges now and then and sore breasts not too sore just a little and pretty tired. I should count myself lucky, I am 5 weeks tomorrow, I have read that it is common to have little to no symptoms in the first 4-5 weeks, and that most have them from 6 weeks on. Being that this is my fourth pregnancy nothing is the same yet again!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone!
I am currently pregnant with my second child and due on February 20th! I'm approx 5w1d and barely have any symptoms. Mild cramps here and there and tiredness.

Anyone else not having many symptoms? Should I be worried?

10 years ago

Lovestruck,

Not having a lot of symptoms seems to be a common thread. I'm 6wk 6d and my morning sickness is just starting to show its ugly head. Every smell turns my stomach. Up until then I was just really exhausted. Sleeping over nine hours a night lol. Hope all our beans are sticky ones! :)

10 years ago • Post starter

My morning sickness kicked in at 5w 5 days ! Wish I was one of the ones with not so many symptoms .trying to hold down two crackers in getting close to impossible right now .urghhh

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo