Community post

Discussion

Due Feb 2014. looking for buddies to chatter with :)

View Full Post

Got my bfp this morning and I'm looking for ladies due in Feb 2014 so we can compare notes. So excited. Hoping for a sticky bean for us all. So glad I found this site.

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 145 Replies | Last Page

I drink a glass a day. Ultrasound ----The baby is fine & healthy with a good heartbeat .but I have a subcorronic hemmorage (a blood clot) in between my placenta an uterus wall .she said its very common it happens in most pregnancies and that it should absorb or it could bleed out ..worst case scenario it gets bigger .but it should be fine I just have to take it easy no sex ect,I have another appt in 10 days to check and make sure it's not getting worse .just a little scary. .but tatertot cute and the hb very fast & good 166 bpm

10 years ago

I agree it sounds like we're all having a spell of nausea! Some worse than others apparently.

My doctor did offer me some zofran but I told her I would pass for now. I've only puked once THANK GOD! However the nausea comes and goes with a vengeance through out the day. I've found that if I eat something (snacks mostly - fruits, veggies, crackers, pretzels and cheese) every 2-4 hours I can almost forgo the severe nausea. Drinking lots of water also helps, seems like my belly must always have something going in it, LOL.

Hope everyone had a great fourth of July weekend - it was excessively hot and I did feel faint a few times but I just rested, stayed hydrated and tried to stay in AC most of the time. No one in our family knows yet...very difficult to keep a straight face with all the baby talk happening :)

User Image

10 years ago

@ thil: I hope it the morning sickness leaves soon! I've been told for most it ends during the second trimester. I have my fingers crossed. I'm looking forward to no sickness and getting my bump :)

@janel: it is so hard not to tell! We only made it to eight weeks and our families and close friends know. Not my job. I don't know when is the correct time to have that convo.

10 years ago • Post starter

@nicky: This sounds something new. I hope everything is gonna be alright for u.

Nausea hits so badly. Feeling lousy thro out the day.. Accompanying nausea, dizziness also troubles me. Taking rest thro out the day.. Still a very long time is there for my next ultrasound.

[url]User Image

10 years ago

@Nicky - keep us posted on your condition, I had never heard of that situation before. How have you been feeling?

@Leslie - thanks for sharing your details, I think once we see the heartbeat tomorrow we'll be more relieved/relaxed about sharing the news. I definitely want to start til I get that news.

Has anyone else experienced night sweats? It seems to have hit me last night I had 3-4 bouts where I woke up super hot and sticky.

User Image

10 years ago

@ Janel I def do get really hot at night, like sleep naked with the fan on high hot! So yes!
Jealous of you all that have had your ultrasound, I just want to go see the baby, see the heartbeat and then I will breath easy :)

User Image

10 years ago

@leslie - i hope the 2nd tri comes in calmer than the first.
@ nicky - fingers crossed for you, i am sure it will be ok. keep us posted on your symtoms

i cant wait for my next appointment on the 17th. i will be almost 9 weeks then. My last preg ended in a MC and i never got to hear the heatbeat, so i am hoping this time is different

10 years ago

The heartbeat was seen and detected on the ultrasound! The age was adjusted to 5 weeks 6 days today based on the measurements. I thought I was not truly 7 weeks 6 days as calculated by my LMP. My BBT charting helped me isolate within a week my " true conception" some amazing stuff.

Anyways, feeling blessed that at 5 weeks 6 days that they detected a 103 BPM within our little seed. We never got that far with our last pregnancy. My new official due date is 3/6/14. Even though I'm not "due in Feb" next year...its possible the baby could come earlier, so I'm going to stick around ladies and see how we all coming along!

Thanks to everyone for the reassurance :)

User Image

10 years ago

I am still sick .but I'm attaching a Link about it .
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/404971-overview#a01

10 years ago

I have no bleeding .just regular symptoms .ultrasound 3 days to make sure it's getting smaller

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo