Community post

Discussion

40 and TTC # 2 after 19 yrs

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,
I am 40 and DH is 50. We are trying to conceive our first together. I had a TR in August of 2013 and we stated trying in November 2013. I would like to share this journey with you ladies.

709 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

551 - 560 of 709 Replies | Last Page

Zuberi - not to get your hopes up, but my back felt like the worst AF cramps ever, but it wound up being implantation. Praying for you!

Afm - still hanging in there. Baby decided to thump me something strong this morning, which was a joyful thing to feel. Lord willing, this little one will make it.

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning gorgeous girls,

It's a beautiful day here today sun shining on the Atlantic.
Hope everyone thriving and getting nearer test dates etc.

Afm: migraine with neck spasms last few days. Metallic taste gone thank goodness. Apart from extra peeing. Nothing else new Chest I think the same no bob pain which always got early on. But as I keep reminding myself it is really really early. Af not even due until 17th/18th So will be thinking if everyone this week as the clock ticks on.

Sending lots of good luck, dust etc.

Xxx

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

How are you guys?

Rebecca: I'm happy you and your lil one is doing so great! I can imagine how happy you were to feel that lil guy thump you. Smile
How long did your backache last? Because mine has been hurting for three days now. Yesterday was the worst.

Acushla: I'm praying that you get good news soon. When are you going to test?

Afm: I'm 11dpo. my back is starting to feel better. Last night it got so bad that Iccouldn't stand at the sink and wash dishes. I had to lean on the edge while I rocked side to get it done. I tested this a.m. and it was negative. Temp was still up this morning. I also had quite abit of cramping yesterday during the backache incident.

Well ....that's about it for now. I will update you guys if anything changes.

Have a great day!

10 years ago • Post starter

zuberi... FX'd!! When are you testing?

afm.... I'm 2dpo. Used OPK's for the first time. Got my + on CD12 and then O'd after 1am. Woke up to a sharp pain at 1:30am and then had a temp spike that morning. So here I wait again. Trying not to symptom obsess and drive myself nuts. But my "observations" are my lower back is killing me and my muscles are so tight and sore. and getting sharp twinges on the left. Like I said...just observations. LOL

My chart here on countdown are wacked the past couple cycles. I prefer FF. It seems more accurate.

10 years ago

Hi everyone,
Just checking in to see what you all are up to.
12dpo today. A few diff symptoms than previously, but will wait & see what happens. AF due Sat, but hoping she doesn't visit ;D
Hugs, love & dust!!

Kymme

10 years ago

Zuberi...my back pain lasted three days and i had awful cramps, too. I was sure AF was going to show, even though it would have been 4 days early. Oh, I'm hoping this is it for you, hon!

Afm...I've got a belly shot up if you want to see. Back to some serious bloating. Couldn't sleep until almost 2 am because of it. But I'll take it over the nausea!

User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca: Thanks for the belly shot!

Bettyboopta: I know you can't wait to test. You mentioned you have different symptoms. .....do you mind sharing them?

My back is still hurting and i am still having af type cramps but it is not as bad as yesterday.

I will keep testing!

Have a great night ladies.

Hi there,
Yes, 12d today. My back always hurts so I'm used to that (Fibromyalgia), however on 9dpo my boobs were so sore I couldn't touch them. They are still quite tender. Cramping from 8 or 9dpo & weird sore muscles under my ribs.
The usual bit of bloating, gas, etc.
I sure hope some/all of us get that darn positive this month!!
Hugs & dust :-)

Kymme

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Rebecca, cute belly shot. Thanks for sharing!

@zuberi & bettyboop, I'm rooting for you. I hope this is it for you guys. Praying praying praying for your BFP! Keep us posted.

Ctymom, I'm praying for you as well. I hope you're feeling better.

AFM, I started spotting again yesterday and this time my spotting was accompanied by cramps so I'm really scared. My next u/s is a week away so until then can you please keep me and my "bean" in your prayers. Thanks

I hope everyone has a great "hump" day. Hugs and blessings to all!

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Hey ladies

Praying4Ali. l1: I have you in my prayers.

Bettyboopta: those sounds like promising symptoms. When do you plan to test?

Afm: 12dpo negative hpt. Temp was still high this a.m. (98.5) no cm today. (Unusual) I usually have alot of creamy cm. Still having af type cramps. Nipples still sore and back is a little sore but not like yesterday.

Enjoy your day ladies.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo