Community post

Discussion

40 and TTC # 2 after 19 yrs

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,
I am 40 and DH is 50. We are trying to conceive our first together. I had a TR in August of 2013 and we stated trying in November 2013. I would like to share this journey with you ladies.

709 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

471 - 480 of 709 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies

Just checking in. ....

Rebecca: Girl that I just the devil trying to steal the joy of this miracle that God has given you. You and your baby a
ARE THE BLESSED OF GOD! He knows His plans for you. They are plans of good and not evil! I am praying for you. FYI When I do become pregnant I am going to speak the word of the Lord over me and my baby every day..... Rebecca, God has not given you the spirit of fear but of power and a sound mind.

Ctymom: Don't give up hope. You know our bodies are a complex piece of art. So just be patient. Your answer is going to come. I know how hard it is. My cycle this month is different than any other month since we have been ttc. Take a look at my chart. I don't really know when I ovulated.

Bettyboop: Any news yet? Have you tested? Update. Update. Update. Lol

Afm: im just waiting. .......cramps off and on. Sharp stick pin feeling in my breast. And extra creamy thick cm. I can't compare it to any other cycle because I don't know how many dpo I am.

I pray you guys are having/had a great day!

10 years ago • Post starter

Well I'm 40 and trying for a second after 17 years. I really want this... Never tried after my first. Just figured it would happen.... Well I'm counting and trying now! I'm 5dpo and feeling some aches and cramps. Hope it's a good sign. Sprinkle some baby dust this way!!

10 years ago

Hi ladies

Welcome Bettyboop and TTCat. All the ladies on this forum are amazing and we are happy you decided to join us.

@CTYmom, please don't despair. This TTC journey can be frustrating but God will give you the desires of your heart, have some faith!

@Zuberi, I took a peak at your chart and I think you ovulated on day 14. Good luck-FX for you.

@Rebecca, I'm with Zuberi don't let bad thoughts and people's opinions get in the way of your happiness. God will bless you with a healthy beautiful baby. I will keep you and all of the ladies in my prayers.

AFM, I have so news to share! Remember how I said this was our last cycle trying naturally and how we were going to try IVF next, well I got my BFP on DPO8. Of course, I thought it was an evaporation line so I threw it out but then I tested on day 9 and 10 and sure enough it was still positive so I'm feeling pretty blessed. My RE couldn't believe it. I'm now 5 weeks and 1 day and I've had 3 HCG levels done and so far so good, with the exception of my estrogen level which was on the low side so I'm on estradiol patches. I also started spotting on day 12 so I'm now on "vaginal rest" but I'm feeling calm and hopeful that everything will be okay. Please keep me and my little bean in your prayers.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Praying4ALil1 - !

User Image

10 years ago

Praying4Alil1: I am so happy for you guys! CONGRATS! !!!!!!
Thanks for looking at my chart. I think I O on cd14 too.

Congrats Praying4Alil1!! Good news! I'm so happy for you =)

afm... I finally got my CH and O'd on CD12. I'm 4dpo and trying not to obsess over symptoms and waiting to see if I get an implantation dip. My cycles are short.... around 25 days so it goes quick for me. I won't test until 12dpo which is around when my AF would come. I hate seeing bfn's so usually just wait for AF or not.

Good luck to everyone!!

10 years ago

Happy V-Day ladies

Just checking in. I think I am 9/10dpo today. Af is due Monday or Tuesday. I pray she is on a 8 month vacation. So..... Wed. Will be my official test day. But if anything happens before then I will let you guys know.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Zuberi - praying for you to get some good news! Enjoy the weekend.

User Image

10 years ago

O on Vday.... let the 2WW begin

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kathryn-kefauver-goldberg/dear-fertility-doctor-what-i-wish-you-knew-about-infertility_b_4643835.html

OH YES: 2,3,5,7,8,10,11,14,16!

let me know if the link works

User Image

10 years ago

Happy Saturday ladies.

Rebecca: thank you so much. I need all the prayers I can get. How are you feeling?

Iwilliams: I copied and pasted the address. I was sooo funny. I would only be able to pay for one visit. Lol

Afm: you guys know this waiting is killing me...... my temp yesterday (9dpo ) was 98.5 and this a.m. it was 98.4. My temps have never been that high. It was only 98.2 and 98.3 the cycle I got my first bfp. Come on Tuesday! I pray you guys are having a great day! I will update you guys when I have some news.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo