Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 40 of 269 Replies | Last Page

I live in Chicago (Illinois), but I was born in Poland and came to the states when I was 9years old....

User Image

11 years ago

Made my first doctors appointment for January 4th...first ultrasound and get to meet the doctor....

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Morning Ladies

I am from Singapore. Born and bred here..

Today the morning sickness seems slightly better.. just a little nauseous even after taking some orange juice. I feel so scraed to eat anything despite being hungry afraid of getting the nausea feeling back again..

How is everyone else coping?

11 years ago

I am from ROI. Lived there my whole life.
Sha ark: if you are getting bad morning sickness you NEED to eat. Morning sickness gets worse when your blood sugars drop or if you get dehydrated so drink plenty of water aswell. Try not mixing wet and dry at the same time for example don't eat cereals with milk, if you cant eat tgem dry then have wholemeal toast instead. and drink your juice or water or whatever either a half hour before or after every meal do not drink with your meal. Mixing wet and dry makes the food absorb the liquid and makes it much too heavy on the stomach and because your digestive system has really slowed down it can make you vomit because the stomach thinks its much fuller than it actually is. Hope this helps xxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I am 6 Weeks today:-)
I am feeling ok, was super tired yesterday. I also was hungry all day, no matter what I ate. I figured out last night, it was more of a stomach nauseous feeling then a hungry feeling, but eating seems to help it for a few hours.

User Image

11 years ago

I need up switching doctors. The last particle I was going to go to I was going to see a number of different doctors. But in this new practice I see one doctor that has only one back up doctor so the most number of doctors I'm going to see is 2. My appointment has moved to jan 8th...that would put me at exactly 9 weeks along...fx

User Image

11 years ago

S I just went to the bathroom...TMI Alert.... Went I wiped I notice a very very light pinkish color, is that ok, AF was suppose to be due yesterday or today...to a test this morning and the pregnancy line showed up before the central line...

User Image

11 years ago

Your pregnancy test showed positive?
If you're concerned head to the ER.
Rather be safe then sorry. At least it will be peace of mind!
Please keep us updated.
Xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Yes , I took a test today and e pregnacy line came up before the control line and both line wore as dark as they get....AF is due today...

User Image

11 years ago

No cramping....

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo