Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

241 - 250 of 269 Replies | Last Page

Kcordell. What did the Dr say??
I have no idea what your experiencing, hope all is ok!

User Image

11 years ago

A big Hello,
We are expecting our 1st child......am currently 10 wk 3 days...due date being 6th August 2013....wud love to hear what everybody has to share in this wonderful journey...

Su

45 days ago I found that I was pregnant, I am 10 w & 4 days...due date on 6th August 2103 (215 days to go)

11 years ago

Hey everyone,
I am now 10 weeks, I've had a really tough week with bad nausea and vomiting. Feeling so exhausted.
Have seen my midwife and have my scan 31 jan - ill be nearly 13 weeks then! I listened to the heart beat with a Doppler this week!

Katie- so sorry about your news. Stay strong
Kcordell- what did ur doc say,? Are u ok?
Danie- how are u doing?
Su- hey I'm just behind you!

11 years ago

Mrs Rev how exciting!!! I'm fine. It wad from something I ate that was bad mixed with hormones that are loosening up my muscles. Hurt sooooo bad but was not pregnancy related wheww.

I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow! Just 3 weeks and I will see baby bean!! I've been dreaming about HER. Have any of y'all started day dreaming about holding new borns? That's all I seem to do. And I am just soaking up my 2 year old. He's been my only baby for so long.

User Image

11 years ago

Mrs Rev how exciting!!! I'm fine. It wad from something I ate that was bad mixed with hormones that are loosening up my muscles. Hurt sooooo bad but was not pregnancy related wheww.

I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow! Just 3 weeks and I will see baby bean!! I've been dreaming about HER. Have any of y'all started day dreaming about holding new borns? That's all I seem to do. And I am just soaking up my 2 year old. He's been my only baby for so long.

User Image

11 years ago

User Image

11 years ago

Hi, how is everyone feeling. I've had an eventful few days- on Thurs eve I had a lot of bleeding and some cramps but epau was so busy the next day they couldn't fit me in for a scan until this morning so spent all day yesterday thinking I was having another mc. At the scan today I was told I have a haematoma next to the sac that's causing the bleeding and it's nothing to worry about.

I can't believe how much baby has grown since the scan I had on the 2nd. It was a beautiful 9mm blob the first time I saw it and today it's 19mm and baby shaped and has stumpy arms and legs. They even gave me a pic.

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I took some time off the forum to relax and regroup. Just a little update for me....

Went for my first ultrasound on jan 8th, (9 weeks)..
The ultrasound showed a blighted ovum...(just a sac, no baby)
My levels were over 10,000, so my doctor suggested a D&C ....
Had the D&C on Thursday jan 10th...
Now I have to wait two weeks to see the doctor for a fallow up.

Anyone else had a D&C ?how soon did you try again....?im just so heartbroken and ready to move on...

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Katie, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's an absolutely heartbreaking time for you.

I suffered from a blighted ovum in April 2012. It was discovered at my 12 week scan and I had a d&c a week later. I was told by the doctor to wait for a period before trying again but to be honest it was 4 months before I felt ready. I almost wish I'd tried again sooner because being pregnant again has been the biggest healer.

I was told by a lot of people that I'd be extremely fertile for a couple of months after the mc but I never tested the theory. I hope it happens for you again very soon. X

11 years ago

Sorry been so quiet, life seems to have been crazy busy ladies!
How's everyone don't? Katie? Glad to see you back, you feeling ok?
Lin,I am sure you had abig scare with the bleeding, but I am so happy that everything is ok.

I am good, almost 12 Weeks, feeling much better. Just a little heartburn. But finally starting to feel normal. Going in to Dr next wed just for a check up, and then the 8th of Feb is gender reveal:-)

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo