Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 269 Replies | Last Page

No my line wasn't as dark as control line either. But it wasn't last time even when the digi said 2-3 weeks pregnant so my hcg must have been high enough to pick that up! You're only 13dpo so don't worry. Maybe wait and do a test after AF is due? Then we can compare lines x

11 years ago

Thanks mrs rev! Your right! I need to just relax now and try in another couple of days! I'm just so anxious you know? Anyway need to give myself a stern talking to. Just coz it happened before doesn't mean it will happen again! Did you see Katie got a bfp too? I sent her the link for this forum so hopefully she'll come join us also. How are you feeling today?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Just got my BFP last night at 11DPO. Due August 16th.
I took another test this morning and it isnt any darker than yesterdays so that makes me worry some, but I know HCG double every few days so I will try again after I miss my period. GL to everyone!

11 years ago

Hi ladies, congrats to you all on you BFP's....I took Another test this morning and the line was so so faint, more faint then last night, not sure if that means anything.....if this little bean sticks I will be due August 13th.

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats to all the BFP ladies:-) my first test was a super faint line, so I waited a day then tested again. Much darker second time.

Maybebaby, we will def find out the sex...but that feels so far away...lol! Sorry about you're losses. Still birth must be awful!!! Will you find out the sex this time?

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats everyone! And congrats katie! I loved how you told your hubby! Such a good idea!
I'm going to test again tomoz cos then AF is 1 day late so I can compare lines.
I am definitely going to find out the sex!
I've been Christmas shopping for baby stuff for my cousin who is due this week, can't wait til I can shop for my own bean!
How is everyone else? X

11 years ago

Hi ladies, quick question...my parents are coming over today, do you ladies think I should tell them about the BFP or is it to early?.....I'm not sure if ill be able to keep it in.....

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been really busy the last couple of says so haven't really been able to get on here and post! Anyway time to catch up with everyone!

Hopingfor1more: welcome and congrats! I was worried about my test line too from too days ago but it was much darker today! So your right just give it a couple of days and I'm sure it will be much darker xxx

Klamerding: yeah we will definitely find out the sex too! But a bit nervous bout that because we where really hoping for another boy. Anyway whether its a girl or boy we are going to love him/her so much anyway it's just we would really like to have our boy now after losing our only boy you know? I know it seems so far away, but have you heard of the new gender prediction pee test you can buy and take at home? I don't know what part of the world you are in but so far I can only find them in USA stores and I'm not from there. It's called intelligender gender prediction test and you can take it as early as ten weeks! It's meant to be really accurate.

Mrs rev: how did you get on testing? Can you see progression with your lines?
Yeah it will be great to go shopping again but I think I might leave it a little bit later this time because it was heartbreaking to come home after losing my boy and look at all the stuff we had bought for him that he will never use. We stored that stuff away but don't know if I could use it now because that was his stuff. Anyway sorry, didn't mean to put a downer on your shopping. Guess I'm just venting the emotions this new pregnancy is bringing up for me xxxxx

Katie: telling other people about your pregnancy is only something you know when your comfortable with. However I always based my decision on this: is the person I want to tell someone I would want to be there if things go wrong? Or would it be better if they didn't know until after if anything went wrong. Hope this helps xxxx

Afm: tests still getting stronger which I'm so happy about! Feeling A little nauseous when I'm hungry and a little tired but other than that I'm fine! How's everyone else doing symptom wise?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

So we just told my mom and dad yesterday, omg she was so excited...... I tested again yesterday morning and the line got darker and showed up much faster then the other times before...slight cramping, light on and off Nausea but there then that no symptoms...I will test again Thursday morning a day after AF is due....lots of to all.....

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Have any of you ladies made ur doctor appointments yet?

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo