Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 269 Replies | Last Page

Katie: glad you had such a great reaction when you told your parentsxxxx. I'm going to see my doc tomorrow's ur all my other appointments will be in the hospital as I am a high risk pregnancy. I will be getting an early scan so won't be telling anyone til then ( @7 weeks) so I think that will be just after Christmas, maybe New Years xxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

The doctor that I'm looking into seeing wants a 6 1/2 week visit with an ultrasound to confirm due date...I'm waiting to miss my period before I call for an appointment, also my insurance doesn't kick in until January 1st.....

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Hello everyone!
I'm now back home from London, had a really busy few days. I havnt made a dr appt yet because in the uk they won't see you before 8 weeks.

Maybe - I have tested again and got a really strong pos yday with a clearblue + and got another strong pos today with tesco own brand- cant help but be anxious though! And I agree with you about the shopping - nice that I get to shop for other peoples babies in the meantime

Katie - congrats on telling your parents. We are waiting this time as told our parents last time and then had 6 week mc. It was fine because they were really supportive, but I can't help but not get too excited until past the date I miscarried last time. We may tell them at christmas - we'll be nearly 8 weeks then.

Anyone got morning sickness yet? And if you've been pregnant before when did you start getting morning sickness? I didn't have it last time but only made it to 6 weeks when my hormones must have been dropping anyway.

Xxxx

11 years ago

Do you ladies think if I call and make an appointment
Towards the end of the month for early January that it will be ok? My insurance doesn't kick in until, the first of January.

User Image

11 years ago

I am going next Monday to my OB/GYN,They are going to ultra sound awell,I am so excited....
@ Katie,How far along would be when your insurance kicks in?? I have always wanted to go in ASAP just for peace of mind.

@Maybebaby,I am in the U.S...I will look into the gender prediction tests...although knowing my luckit will be incorrect...

User Image

11 years ago

I'll be about 8 weeks at the beginning of January....how far along are you?

User Image

11 years ago

I am almost 6 Weeks. I will be 6 Weeks and 5 days when I go on Monday! Most doctors only see you at 7/8 Weeks, so you should be great!

User Image

11 years ago

So happy to see all you ladies in here! I finally got a bfp. I had a missed m/c in January/February and have been ttc for 6 months. So happy and nervous at the same time. I'm going to talk to the nurse line tomorrow and get advice on a logical, but probably sooner than normal ultrasound. I'm thinking around 8 weeks would be a good time? Anyone else set their US up yet?

11 years ago

Hello Ladies..

Glad to find an active preggy discussin here..

I got my bfp two weeks ago and i am 6weeks 2 days today (LMP). After i confirmed my bfp with a GP doctor at a nearby clinic, i have not done any more testing as i thgt no need to do anymore test. But after reading everyone's comment, i feel tempted to test again to see if the line gets really dark. I shall try it when i get back home from work today.

I am having really bad morning sickness which just started 2 days ago. I feel lethargic and sleepy the whole day and i vomit practically everything i eat. Even in the middle of the night whenever i wake up to pee, i get this real bad nausea feeling and i wake up at 5-6 times at night to pee. So looking at all this symtoms i take it positively that my baby bean is safe and sound.

I hve booked my gynae appt on the 29th Dec. As i wanted a specific Gynae, he is only avail the last week of dec and i'll be around 9 weeks then. Anyways in my country too, u/s will not be done till 8 weeks so i guess it shld be ok. But waiting for the 29th Dec seems to be like a long wait suddenly.

How is everyon else keeping.. to everyone.. =)

11 years ago

Its so interesting to see other people from all over the world, and we are all bound by this special journey!
Where is everyone from?
I live currently in California, but am originally from South Africa.

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo