Community post

Discussion

5dpo

View Full Post

Hi

Who is 5dpo today ? I am and wondering how you feel ?

X

62 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

51 - 60 of 62 Replies | Last Page

How's things going flower? Any sign of af?

Any new symptoms?
X

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey,
No still no sign, still no symptoms and still BFN!! God knows what's happening!!
I'm desperate to get either a bfp or my AF just so I know either way, it's horrible just waiting.
How you feeling, preparing for next month?? xx

11 years ago

How many days past are you now ?

When was af due ?

And yeah preparing for next month I don't know If it could happen because hubby going away to see family on the 19th and we won't be together for our fertile days, so I don't think I will get pregnant next month :(

I'm so so depressed

Hey J_Shorty,

My AF was due on the 9th so now I'm 6 days late but still with no symptoms!
Haven't done a test today, think I'll try again tomorrow!!

Having your partner away may give you a break in stressing over every little symptom over Christmas and you can just relax for a while and start again in the new year. Perhaps it's what your body needs to prepare again!!
2013 will be your year I'm sure!!

Still in limbo at the moment, it's a worse feeling than when the AF comes!!

Xxxxxx

11 years ago

Bfp yet flower?

X

Got AF instead I think!! Started bleeding slightly yesterday and again today. Not as heavy as normal flow and haven't had my usual cramps but sure it's AF as I'm still not having any pg symptoms!!
It's so gutting when you really believe your in with a chance and then the witch arrives late just to pee you off even more.
Going to leave it now to January cycle, new year, new baby xxxx

11 years ago

I am 14 dpo today...2 days late and 3 BFN. No AF symptoms, just small twinges low down and slightly tender breasts. Hubby and I are going crazy trying to figure it out.

Don't know if HcG is just low or AF is being witch this month. I normally have a very regular cycle between 29-31 days.

I just want to know one way or the other...

11 years ago

flowergirl- so sorry to hear that AF arrived its so heartbreakin isnt it? i jusy dont know what to do anymore. last night i went in for a pelvic exam and everything is fine my ovaries and no tissue from my miscarriage that i had in March. so really hopin that after not trying this month because hubby is away next month will give us a baby bump.

i dnt think ill be using this site until im pregnant as i keep obsessing myself and thinking about it too much wont give me my baby so ill b taking a break from here until i get my bump

when i fall pregnant ill message u so watch our for your inbox

tak care hun xx

Hey,
Yeah I'm thinking the same, hopefully we will be Inboxing each other in Jan/feb!!!
I have my fingers crossed for us both.

Take care J_Shorty xxxx

11 years ago

Hi J shorty!!
How's it going?? Any new updates? Xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo