Community post

Discussion

What day is best to have sex? Seeing less of hubby this week

Hi everyone

I started my af on the 11th and it last 5 days. Next week hubby is working alot so I ovulate next week and would like to choose the best day to have sex. According to my calender it says :
Saturday- first little fertile day
Sunday- fertile today
Monday- have sex for the next 4 days
Tuesday-highly fertile today and tommorow
Wednesday - day before ovulation
Thursday- ovulation
Friday- have sex incase ovulation is late

My cycle is 28 days

Ladies can you please tell me which day is best to have sex as I won't be seeing hunny alot this week and need to get my BFP next month been trying since April.

Ill be using preseed which hold Sperm in for days so which day this week do you think is best to have sex please let me know need to plan this . X

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

It needs to happen before you ovulate. 1-2 days is best

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago

1-2 days... Thank you

Have you tried pregnacare tablets? Does that help you to Concieve ? I'm also using pre-seed . X

11 years ago • Post starter

No I have not tried them but I did order pre-seed thinking I would need it for next cycle but then I got my BFP! lol I can tell you what I did do maybe that can help...

1. Take prenatals and fish oil 1 month before starting to TTC
2. Do OPK's
3. Do not consume caffeine (especially straight up coffee..it can reduce your fertility)
4. Don't do positions like you on top while having intercourse (obviously that won't hold his sperm in ;)) and also afterwards put a pillow under your butt and lay there with legs shut for 20 minutes or so.
5. Do NOT have sex daily...it reduces his sperm count.

Not sure if you do any of these already but that's all I did and we got lucky and conceived on first cycle of trying!

Good luck :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago

Thank you ill take that in to concederation.

Ill try the pillow and closing my lega but should I leave my legs up Hugh or flat down?

I'm buying pregnacare tablet today which I hear is good . Should I have sex 2 days before ovulation? Or 1 day?x

Have your legs together with knees as close to your chest as you can. As far as the 1-2 days before ovulation you can do it both days. When I said don't have sex days in a row it just means don't do it all the time and make a habit out if it but you can do it right before you ovulate in my opinion :)

11 years ago

Thanks hun

Well yesterday I had ovary pains and I'm having stretchy thick discharge so I think I'm ovulating. I'm now going to bd today using my preseed and use the method with my legs and the pillow I have a feeling this may be my month. I'm suppose to ovulate in 2 days said my calender so I think this is the right time .

Wish me luck x

Oh yeah I bought my pregnacare tablets so I'm hoping I can get my BFP next month woahhhhh

X

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo