Community post

Discussion

5dpo

Hi

Who is 5dpo today ? I am and wondering how you feel ?

X

62 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 62 Replies | Last Page

Hi, J_shorty
I'm 3dpo today, I have strange cramps/twinges in lower abdomen and my breasts are really tingling (right one a bit painful under armpit). Really tired, but usually am due to anaemia and a little bit headachy! Haha!!
I had a but of pink cm today when wiping (sorry tmi) but as I only have 20 day cycle I'm not long off my AF so I kind of expected it after sex last night.
I've had difficulty TTC for the last 3 years after a lletz procedure, although doctors said it wouldn't have caused a problem (fell within a month with first 2 children before lletz).
Really hoping this is my month, good luck to you xx

11 years ago

Oh sorry to hear about it I'm sure you will get your BFP soon . I can't imagine how 3 years may feel and I'm here getting upset since ttc from June. It a headache I just want to have my baby I had a m/c in march so everything has been good regular periods and I ovulate I'm hoping to get pregnant as this would be s great present for me and my man. This month I tried different I used clear blue digital and got my smiley at cd12 which I'm really happy about as it's my first time using them I had sec and covered all my important days and other days too . I used preseed and mooncups and removed mooncup the following morning ,

Will be testing Monday so hopefully

I'm 6dpo and I have really sore burning feeling in my breast and near my armpits m, the other day I had soapy taste in my mouth so wouldn't know until I miss my af.

Good luck to you and keep me updated x

11 years ago • Post starter

Well feeling exhausted today, tightening all round my stomach and feeling very emotional!!
I have a gyno appointment on Wednesday so hoping to test Tuesday, I know it will be a bit early but don't want to have things done at the gyno if I am pg and cause problems.
I have my fingers crossed for you, let me know if you get any new symptoms!! Xx

11 years ago

Let me know too.
Today I've been feeling so emotional and started crying with with my boyfriend . It was weird, my breast has gone bigger and there sore so fingers crossed I think I'll test Monday x

Today I am 5dpo...
Symptoms include: bloated abdomen, mild cramps, twinges in one side or the other of my abdomen; breasts tender, nipples tingle, loss of appetite but then I get really, really hungry
When working I find my self battling between yawning and trying not to throw up, and dizziness. when I stand up or lift something heavy.
There are a few times when I get a strong whiff of different scents that normally I wouldn't notice.
I am going nuts about how I am feeling. I have never felt this way months previous.
My SO and I had intercourse two days before O day; and the day of Ovulation I was doubled over with cramps. Very unlike me.

Since then, every couple of days there have been abdominal twinges if I lift heavy boxes. Aches in one side or the other of my abdomen when I stand or turn. My back will ache for a while, then stop.

I am tired, but that could be because I am not sleeping well.The few hours I do manage; I have such vivid dreams that I often wish I wasn't sleeping at all.
My breasts have been so uncomfortable, I haven't been able to settle down when I try to sleep. I wake up and find they are tingling. It's not until later in the day that they ache. The aches seem to change from left to right breast. They feel full but my bra still fits the same, I guess.

My mood too has been different; from 1 dpo to 3dpo I was cranky and bitchy as heck. As of today, I feel better. I just seem to need a lot of cuddles from my DH.
No real sex drive to speak of.
Today did see a little bit of CM, but it was minimal and I couldn't see any color of any kind. It was so minimal.

As stated above, my pre-AF symptoms have never been like this before. It's SOOO hard to way for AF to show her self.

I am not sure what to make of any of this. But I thought I would share with you ladies; its better then holding it up inside and gnawing at the mental possibility AF may not show up.

11 years ago

Thanks for the reply

When is your af due? U have a lot of symptoms I most say waiting 2 weeks is painful. I caught my surge on time with my smiley first time this month using them and my symptoms are different than my other months trying . I have a feelin I am pregnant because my breast Hirt me so much it feels bruised it hurts near my armpits and its very heavy do im hoping I will test Monday morning so wish me luck ladies

X

AF is due DEC 11. I am soooo very hoping she won't show.
What a great present for my DH when he gets back from training exercises!!!
Today is the first day my chest hasn't hurt. But my mouth is drier then sand, I am exhausted and sooo moody.
This TWW wait is such a drag!

I hope Monday has good news for you!!!!!
I hope you are pregnant. Good luck to you!!!!

11 years ago

I know it will be a lovely present. I really hope this is our month my breast hurt so much an I'm comparing my symptoms to other months and this month is so different. I have dry mouth and I'm a lot thirty so hoping this I another symptoms . I'm 9dpo today so implanting today and I have cramps and breast are still sore. Wish me luck.

How long have you been trying for. ?

X

Hiya, I am 7 dpo and I had some pinkish blood when I wiped last week since then I have had some cramping and really bad back ache, breasts are quite tender plus keep getting head aches, I'm tired and hungry constantly too although not sure if I am just looking for things because I want to be pregnant so bad! Does that make sense and as my first baby was a surprise ttc is a novelty to me I'm also expecting AF around the 11th Dec but hope it doesn't come x

11 years ago

Hi mrs S

I'm 9dpo today hoping my symptoms are pregnancy I really want to have my baby. This month is completely different I haven yet bought a pregnancy test but I might just have to buy one I just don't want to and test to early

Keep me updated

Did you use moon cups or clear blue smiley ovation sticks this month ?

X

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo