Community post

Discussion

5dpo

View Full Post

Hi

Who is 5dpo today ? I am and wondering how you feel ?

X

62 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 62 Replies | Last Page

Ah fingers crossed for all of you!!
Think I'm out this month. My symptoms have gone, just really tired but they maybe my lack of iron!!
Not going to test now until my AF is due as I don't want to see a negative one. I'm due in 4 days so not long to wait.
I have serious sore throat too so feeling more down than usual, maybe it'll be my turn next month.

Good luck ladies xxxxxx

11 years ago

Today marks 9dpo for me.

This post is very TMI- But I am muddled and need to share with others, perhaps get another POV.

Last night I would have sworn I was pregnant. My breasts were killing me, swollen and hot. I had to ice them down before I could get to sleep. Every 3 hours I was hungry and then felt nauseous when I ate.

Today though....I am bleeding, as in it may be AF. I have one child already, but have never experienced spotting before. So I can't tell if it is or isn't. And my research hasns't given me any clear insight either. The color is bright red too. I am trying to remember if that is normal for AF, but I am muddled.

If my calculations are right, AF is 6 days earlier. There was cramping earlier. It has gone away and not returned. Backache, occasionally yes.

Usually with AF there is blood when I go pee. Today, though, there is nothing in the bowl. When I wipe, there is minimal, trace amounts of red on the tissue.

Breasts sensitive, yes but not nearly as sore as yesterday. I did have underarm pain today before I noticed the blood.
I am also still starving; every 2 hours I am so hungry.

I am so muddled and confused.
Only time will tell I guess. I am trying not to feel defeated. Or get too excited.

As to your news, I really hope you get a BFP. First Response is a very good brand. I trust them. I used them with my first pregnancy, 5 years ago. It was so exciting to see that line turn pink. Best of luck with your test tomorrow, keep us posted.
Baby dust.

11 years ago

Well, whatever it was, it stopped late last night (or rather this morning).
All of my reading suggests that what I experienced may be implantation bleeding or decidual bleeding. Both of which are normal. Both usually last a day or two.

I am so anxious now for Dec 11th. That is the day AF is due to start.
I am so wanting to do a HPT. But its way too soon and I don't want a BFN.
My chest still aches mildly, especially under the arms.

I will just have to sit and wait patiently for the next few days. Thank goodness I have work; it will keep me busy and make the days go by faster.

Best of luck to all of you.

BTW, a sore throat can be a sign of pregnancy, I've read of it happening for several women. Keep the faith ladies

Baby dust to all of us.

11 years ago

Hi,
This sounds very promising for you!! I had a bleed very similar with my #2. Hope it's BFP for you this time.
My symptoms have still disappeared which is unusual for me 3 days before AF!! I don't really feel anything at the moment??? All I have is creamy CM. oh and the sore throat is still hanging about.
If this is not my month, I'm not going to try next cycle as I don't want to be looking out for symptoms over Christmas!!

Fingers crossed xxx

11 years ago

Good luck ladies on your bfp!

Right I was meant to do my blood test Monday but really couldn't wait that long then wait extra couple days for results so what I did was went a+e and checked my iron levels whiles at it as I'm anemic anyways me levels are great so then I told them I'm late which isn't true but I wanted then to take me serious to do a blood test. So the nurse took my blood test and told me I'm early and could very well be pregnant but I should take a home pregnancy test on couple days . In so happy!! I knew my hpt were faint . My noobs kill and becoming tired and my af is meant to come tommorow but it just wouldn't, I'm so happy so I think I'll take a test Monday to see

Wish me luck ladies and sending baby dust to you all .

Xxx

11 years ago • Post starter

I wish you the best of luck J.
Flower Girl, I hope you still manage to enjoy Christmas.

As for me, not sure what to think. But trying to stay positive. There are just too many coincidences; for me to think anything but a BFP.
But only time will tell on that one.

Lots of Baby Dust to all of us!!!!

11 years ago

I'm hoping you Get Your bfp hun

It's true only time will tell . I'm 13dpo today and af is due tommorow but I don't think it will come to be honest my breast are huge sore and blue veins and normally before ad my noobs are itchy but it's not .

I'm really hoping its my moth as the nurse said I could be pregnant because the blood test reveals It. Sat ill take clear blue digital and see the results. This is such an excellent present me and my man will forever cherish

I'm so happy!'

How many days o are you ?

Xx

I'm 10dpo today, and feeling normal, Maybe no symptoms is a symptom haha!!!
Sounds very good Ladies, I really hope you have your BFP soon. It will be a lovely Christmas for you!!
I have 2 wonderful children that will be keeping me so busy that I won't even remember about TTC over the holidays. Perhaps that's when I will conceive, when I'm not even trying ha.

A lot of posts end without people confirming if they get their BFP's, but please ladies let me know if you do, really hoping the best for you both xxxx

11 years ago

Good luck hun

Don't worry I'm sure we will all get out bfp this month. Surprise for Xmas I guess. Your lucky you have the children to keep your mind of things and keep you busy, but you still might find yourself obsessing its so hard to try as forget loool

Well today af is meant to come but don't feel like its coming at all.

Now I'm excited that this is actually really true .
Even though the day has started I'm still excited!!

What's your symptoms now ? And don't worry when I get my bfp ill keep you updated and let you know all the best xx

Well, Despite having a bad head ache and sore breasts AF showed herself officially today. So DH and I are going to have try in the New Year.

Best of luck to both of you ladies.

Hoping to hear about the wonderful BFP for you J!!!!

Flower Girl, we can always hope for next month!!!

Baby Dust to all

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo