Community post

Discussion

5dpo

View Full Post

Hi

Who is 5dpo today ? I am and wondering how you feel ?

X

62 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 62 Replies | Last Page

Today is 6dpo
(TMI WARNING) this morning I went to flush and there was a huge gob of ewcm in bowl....that is a has never happened before.

I have slept the day away, and when I do wake it's for food or potty breaks. I have battled a headache since yesterday. Mild cramping and pains in abdomen, it keeps changing sides.

DH and I haven't really been trying, his schedule is constantly changing and so it's rare for us to have more then a few days together in a two week period. But I am hoping this is going to be our month.

I too am thirsty as can be!!!

I cried at every movie I watched today, even the happy ones!!!

I wish all of you the best of luck!!!

11 years ago

Update !

I tested today with a faint pink like but very very thin. Will test tomorrow morning to see if line gets darker . I've booked in for a blood test soon so hopefully it will all be well. I feel pregnant though. I'm Thirsty, my boobs hurt me so much it's horrible I feel like crying . When I touch them they hurt and they hurt especially close to my armpits . They feel bruised I'm noticing one or two veins and I've had so much creamy cm so thick tmi looool
I'm 10dpo , 11dpo tomorrow .
I'm still in shock but will test tomorrow to see if there is a difference in the line wish me luck girls x

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi,
I also tested today with a very faint pink line!! I'm 7/8 dpo. Boobs not hurting as much today but have small white spots on my nipples. I have headaches and sore throat and also cramps low down in my abdomen.
I'm going to try another test I'm the morning and see if there is any change!!!
Also mega thirsty, I've been drinking so much water.

Fingers crossed for everyone!!!!! Xxxx

11 years ago

Hi flower girl

Nice to get a quick response. I'm so happy right now but will test tomorrow morning and see the line change. I'm feeling pregnant though I'm really tired, my breast are so sore and killing me .

If confirmed I'm pregnant ill be due August 2013. I love it !! How long have you been trying for ?

Hey,
I've been trying for 3 years after a lletz procedure!! I say trying but only the last 6 months been timing ovulation and really looking into it, but we haven't used contraception for 3 years.
I feel very different this month though, lots of EWCM.
As I wrote the last post when I said my boobs wasn't sore, I got shooting pains through them and massive cramp in my left leg haha.

Really hope I am this month, I will be due in August too but I was warned with my lletz procedure that any future pregnancies may result in early labour and may need a stitch in my cervix!!

Sending loads of sticky baby dust your way xxx

11 years ago

Oh no sorry to hear that, I believe it's my month. Sorry for late reply had a 3 hour nap. I'm still tired. I'm starting to sleep early and my body is so exhausted !! I can't wait to test again in the morning and then see line changes

I'll keep you updated in the morning so watch out for the post,

Take care hun x

Keep me updated and baby dust x

Way to go J!!! I am so happy for you!!!! I wish you the absolute best!!!!
I am thrilled for you!!! You deserve this and I hope that your joy brings you a happy and healthy baby!!!!

11 years ago

Thanks hun

I'm so happy myself. I took another rest this morning the cheapies again and it's another faint line but I didn't have to bend it and show it up the light to see the line like the one yesterday.

I'm hoping this is a bfp as the faint line is pink and it stays the saw since taking the test.

I hear hcg levels doubles every 48 hours!. So it's only been 24 hours do tommorow morning ill test again and see what the line looks like. Ad is due Thursday but it won't come as I believe I'm pregnant my boos are killing me there are blue veins and they have grown and become heavy!!

I'm so happy!!

I'll keep u updated Hun xx

Baby dust

New Symptom Alert!!!
Woke up from my nap after work.....starving!!!! The last few days, I haven't had an appetite. Today, I have been soooo hungry, all day, despite snacking through out my day. Usually, when I get home, I can have a bit of cereal, and be fine for the night. But today, that bit of cereal just made me feel hungrier then ever!!!!
I have dinner cooking and my stomach is growling at the thought of it. That doesn't usually happen.
So curious.

11 years ago

Sounds promising how many days past ovulation are you? I just took a test my line is still faint but gradually getting a little darker. I'm using cheap test though so maybe that's why I'm getting faint lines, I'm going to buy first response today and test tommorow and see of a change of test is better as this one I's expensive. I'm so happy.

X

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo