Community post

Discussion

5dpo

View Full Post

Hi

Who is 5dpo today ? I am and wondering how you feel ?

X

62 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

41 - 50 of 62 Replies | Last Page

I'm 5dpo today and I'm driving myself mental! I have cramps and lower back ache which is to early to be period pains, I'm not due for me period for another week. I've had a couple of pretty nasty head aches and a crazy, very vivid dream last night about my friend who is ready to give birth in a few weeks I've also had shooting pains in my boobs and nipples and they're sore when I move. Nausea has kicked in this evening to. So frustrating that early pregnancy signs are so similar to period symptoms, 2 week wait sucks.

11 years ago

I know that's how I felt but the wait us over and I'm pregnant !!

Update us with your symptoms so I can tell you if I experienced them or not x

11 years ago • Post starter

I am also 5dpo, weird cramps in lower abdomen kinda feel like i have ton a ton of sit ups but way lower almost by pubic bone, sore breats but only notice when i touch or push on them. Sore lower back but I have always had a bad back. Also Bd lots before ovulation . Am really hoping i have an outcome like u j_shorty, congrats on the BFP I really hope this is my month too, been ttc for 4 months now. af is due on the 20th and it would be a perfectly amazing christmas present to have a BFP!!!!!

11 years ago

Hey J_shorty,
Did you do the Clear Blue this morning?
I'm 2 days late but still not getting a BFP!! Still no symptoms!!
Because my cycle is only 20 days, I may have to wait a little longer for a HCG build up?!?!
Hope you got your nice clear BFP xxx

11 years ago

Hi flower

I had bleeding this morning like a period and I'm getting pains like a period so maybe it's my period I'm so upset right now it looks to me I'm not pregnant but ill wait and see how long the bleeding goes on for but it's weird because I have never been late so something is going wrong

X

Hi flower

I had bleeding this morning like a period and I'm getting pains like a period so maybe it's my period I'm so upset right now it looks to me I'm not pregnant but ill wait and see how long the bleeding goes on for but it's weird because I have never been late so something is going wrong

X

Ah I hope it's not your AF!! If it is, it's probably late cos of the stress of the TWW.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and I really do hope it's your month.
Keep me updated!!

Hi Ikline and Jade,
Both your symptoms sound good, I haven't really had any symptoms. Just the little things that I pretend in my head that its because I'm pregnant, haha. But I'm now 2 days late and getting faint lines on a HPT. None clear enough for me to say I'm definitely pregnant yet though. Only main symptom is quite a bit of discharge this week, thick and creamy coloured. Sorry TMI!!

Let me know any changes xx

11 years ago

Hi flower congrats on being late loool

I'm gutted I'm still bleeding and negative hpt so it looks like its my period but my breast are sore and still blue veins. I don't kno what to think anymore but it looks as if I'm not pregnant anymore I don't know.

I just don't kno what to do anymore been trying since June and no Luck!

So sorry to here that j_shorty. Hope this month has a better result for you!

11 years ago

Really sorry to hear J_Shorty!!
It's horrible when you get all the symptoms and you really think its your month, I have had this s few times. But your time will come soon!!

I'm still late, no symptoms (slightly sore boobs and creamy CM) but still BFN's!!
Don't really know what to think.

Sending lots of baby dust your way for next cycle xxxx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo