Community post

Discussion

5dpo

View Full Post

Hi

Who is 5dpo today ? I am and wondering how you feel ?

X

62 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 40 of 62 Replies | Last Page

Ah sorry to hear that, i hope you get your BFP very soon. Xx

I still have 2 days til AF is due, still no symptoms of BFP or AF!! Feeling quite happy and energetic at the moment though, opposite to how I'm meant to feel if I was pg haha.
Sore throat has gone but have constant headache, but that's not unusual for me. I'm a bit in limbo at the moment, just can't wait to get my AF or get a BFP so I don't have to sit here wondering what's happening!!

J_Shorty how you going? All good I hope xxx

11 years ago

Quick update-
Boobs have suddenly became very sore, burning/throbbing!!
Still this could be sign of AF approaching. Xx

11 years ago

Sorry to hear at arrived hun.

I'm hoping next month you will get your bfp so sorry hun. Was your af due the day it came or did it come early?

Flower- I'm fine just tired, full breast tender and veins I'm hungry and very thirsty. Af due today I'm having off and on cramps but nothing yet . Saw thick brown discharge but that's all. No red blood nothing so far so good.

Really hoping everything is well. I'm still thinking positive after the home tests and what the nurse said yesterday. Wish me luck girls !!

Flower your symptoms sound promising , when is your af due?x

11 years ago • Post starter

Im sending lots of luck your way J_Shorty!!!!!!

My AF is due Sunday, I hate the waiting but luckily I have a very busy weekend to keep my mind off of it. Boobs are really sore but no cramps. I have had creamy/yellow CM but can't remember if I get this before AF or not. Still in with a chance though.
I remember with my first 2 pregnancies I was on holiday before I found out and the only symptom I remember is the metal taste in my mouth, also not wanting to eat breakfast, but I was about 3-4 weeks pregnant both times!!

If AF doesn't arrive on Sunday then I will be testing Monday morning xx

11 years ago

It's good you got a busy weekend it saved you from obsessing this website too much loool.

Just now I had thick white / yellowish brownish discharge I don't know what that means but still no blood so I'm still in for a big chance ideally don't want to be disappointed .

I'll update you

Im going Tinseltown tonight with my boyfriend x

I don't have a clue, but perhaps it's just because your AF was supposed to be due.
Sore throat is back aswell as sore boobs now, if I'm not PG, I'm blaming the kids for giving me the sore throat haha!!

Ooh lovely, have fun at TinselTown. My husbands out for a Christmas do tonight so snuggles and film with the kiddies for me!!

Let me know any updates, blowing baby dust your way xx

11 years ago

I am hoping the very best for you, Shorty.
Flower, you seem to have a very positive chance for a BFP.
I am thrilled for both of you!!!

Lots of Baby Dust to both of you.

My AF came early.

My situation is for the best, though. My DH arrived home a day early; I was so thrilled!!!! He brought such good news that is is almost as good as a BFP.
My son too has been wonderful.
Today I told my son, he would have to wait a little longer for his Christmas wish of a sibling. My beautiful boy gave me a big hug and said that was okay. This would give him time to become a better big brother; though he is really pushing for a sibling.
Plus my mom is asking for another grandchild in the next year.

Anyway, back to my wonderful DH and HIS big news. When I told him AF showed early, he was very sympathetic and we both were sad. But his news was just as good as a BFP!!!
Starting in the New Year will see a change in his training schedule; he will be home more often. So we can really start trying with steady schedule.
Until then.... DH is leaving in a few days, he will be absent until Dec 23.

We got a call from our reality broker; we are now house owners. Complete with nursery room. My wonderful DH said that 2013 is going to our year to expand our family.

So I am positive that the New Year will bring us Baby Dust; it might just be later on in the year is all.

Enjoy your Pre-Christmas plans, too.
My son's B-day is 24 Dec; so I am very looking forward to that special day.
I am so grateful for my job. This is our busiest time of year; which is wonderful for me. Keeps me distracted until DH gets home and then 2013 starts.

Lots of Baby Dust to both of you. Keep me posted, both of you. I am hoping so much for both of you to get BFP's.

11 years ago

Oh brilliant news congrats hun on your new job.

2013 you will get a bfp enjoy with the kids and has a lovely Xmas and a new year.

How's things though? Sorry late reply went out and had a lovely time with my boyfriend . I ate so much so much yummy food x

Today no af cramps , just bloating and sore breast normallyninget spots but have nothing I had one but that cleared so quick.

I'm starting to believe I'm pregnant . I am a little tired still. Another thing is that normally people are late by 1 day and its been a day and today is the second day if it doesn't come today and I don't think it will i will actually belies its happening because in never late one day so 2 days is even positive. I haven't taken a test since then so if I miss my period again today I will buy a test tommorow and then see the results the lines should be much stronger .
I'm so happy!! Xx

Congrats Shorty!!! I am so happy for you!!! Such wonderful news!!!
Happiness for you and your BF.

11 years ago

3 days late no af I think I'm pregnant but I don't have enough hcg

Still faint lines, feeling a lil sick with heartburn and stil sore breast and tiredness. I'm going to do bloodiest Monday ill test again tommorow morning but with clear blue x

Thanks hun I'm
Really excited x

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo