Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Hey, ladies, just stopping in to say hello!! I hope everyone is doing okay. I'm still reading all of your posts, just not responding as much, sorry!

Jessy - I hope those symptoms are a good indication. It's so hard to decide what is a pre AF symptom and what isn't. I get different symptoms every month, so I don't think I'll ever know early without a HPT.

TTC - Praying your u/s this week! I am sticking around to see great news!!

idk - I hope when you POAS tomorrow that you see an early line!! for you!

AFM - I'm almost half way through this cycle! Should be O'ing in the next week, I think. I tested yesterday on CD13 and it was definitely negative, so I'm guessing I'll ovulate a little later this month.

to all those in the TWW and all those waiting for dr results!!!

9 years ago

MMcalli How many DPO are you? I had no idea OPKs could do that. I hope you're pregnant but it's just too early!

Jessy It's so unfair that AF symptoms can be so similar to pregnancy symptoms. I think we should've been built so the symptoms are totally different. Like maybe a neon sign flashing from our uterus saying "You're Pregnant!" That would be nice.

Nharty GL next week catching that egg!!

AFM, zero willpower. Seriously. Zero. Willpower. But....I got a !!! SMU with a dollar store test at 10 DPO. The picture is on my page. It's pretty light, but much easier to see in person. I have a better feeling about this one. With my CP it didn't ever feel real and I felt kind of uneasy. Also, I never got a positive with a dollar store test on that one; just a FRER. I feel more positive about this one, so hopefully that's a good sign. FX this one is extra sticky!! I don't know if I'm going to tell my husband until Friday when AF is due. I know this time I'm not going to tell anybody else. We'll see how much willpower I have for that!

9 years ago • Post starter

OMG that's amazing!!!! Congratulations!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Jess- I know. I am at a loss too. Grrrr.. I wish I would have brought them to work with me so I could over stare at them. lol. I plan to keep testing every morning. As for symptom spotting, GUILTY. It's just so easy to do it. A few symptoms I'm getting that is not normal is back pain
<<< OMG its seriously so annoying. Husband is tired of giving back rubs too. But I hope it's promising to the both of us. Fingers crossed. When do you plan on testing?

Idk- OMG. Congratulations. Yay! I went and looked at your picture, definitely a positive! So exciting!
Have you had any symptoms?

User Image

9 years ago

Calli - I don't know, I'm tempted to test today. But at the same time I don't really want to because i know it will be negative. Seriously though I had decided I would not obsess and here I am obsessing! geez

I am going to start back running this evening, I found me a new running partner. I have had SOOOO many of those! Everyone always quits then I have to find a new running partner.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Jess - It's just so hard not to stress over. I just wish I could be one of those people who are like "I didn't even know until I missed my period"

I know the feeling. About a year ago I started weight training/working out and I go through partners like crazy. Some last weeks some last months but in the end they always quit on me.

User Image

9 years ago

Yes, the household is doing much better. That sure was an awful bug.
Today was last day of AF. Lasted a bit longer than usual. So now am anxious for O day. Got my ovulation tests ready, guess I will start testing in a few days.

Congrats idk I def see the line!!

User Image

9 years ago

Congratulations idk. Yay wishing you

Kelley Goodluck on testing. I hope you get your bfp this round.

9 years ago

Idk - YAY that looks positive to me!!! I'm so excited for you. I hope it's an extra sticky bean

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Idk-Congrats!!!!

I can't say anything, I'm the worse. I have a box of internet tests, have been using them since 5 DPO.

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo