Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Hahahahahaha I see you did!!!

9 years ago

@Kelley, did you test?

9 years ago

No, didn't test today

User Image

9 years ago

Bookgirl - there is a December board already started, but it was posted in the pregnancy and loss section, so I don't that it will be seen! Here is the link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=212873
Maybe someone should post over there that a new board was made because there has only been 1 response on it.

Margie - Maybe IB!!! I sure hope so for you, and that you will get a nice positive on Sunday!!!

gina - Glad to hear dh was so positive! There are a ton of ideas on pinterest on how to announce pregnancy to others, and some of them are darn cute! Let us know what you decide to do!

TTC - March 10th can't get here soon enough!!! I can't wait to hear about your u/s!

Carla - I'll be on here waiting to hear from you on your tests, too! GL!!!

ReRun - Thanks for the support! You'll have to keep us updated on how everything has been going! Hoping you get your BFP!!

I can't go back any further on the board, so sorry to all I missed!

AFM - Thanks for all of your kind words! I am still on here every day just like I was, so I may as well follow the December board, too LOL! I may just try not to post as much. I feel like if I walk away now I'll just be giving up. Anything worth having is worth fighting for, so I will still be around :) Hubby said if I want to go to the dr for all of this he would go and even do the whole jizz in a cup if he had to LOL!!! So, I think that makes me feel better. We are also getting ready to book a trip on our first cruise in May, so hopefully knowing we'll take a break soon will help me, too! I think I may actually ovulate while we're gone, too, so maybe by then we'll be unstressed and have some baby magic!

9 years ago

Bookgirl - I hope your wrong! Late BFP maybe.. TTCing is so hard sometimes, but keep your chin up and try not to put too much pressure on yourself. I know, easier said than done!

Gina - You're so right! Work stress isn't worth it.. Seems to be working out okay now, AND there is hardly anyone here today so it's super quiet. As for your announcement, when are you planning on announcing?

Mandy - I hate that wait!! :( I hope things start to happen for you soon!

Margie - I SOOO hope that was IB!!! Keep us posted!!

Nharty - don't leave us completely yet!!!!

Kelley - I just don't know what to say!! Maybe if you keep getting a BFN, consider getting a blood test done. I have a friend that didn't get a positive pregnancy test until she was 13 or 14 weeks but we KNEW she was pregnant before then however I could NOT convince her to go get a blood test. Anyway it's worth considering?

Rerun, what a story!! Where are you from?

AFM - I had a little line on my OPK yesterday, it was negative but looked like it was getting darker, among some other signs I will spare you from it looks and feels like ovulation is getting close. DH has a cold, or sinus cold.. not sure but the timing sucks! This is seriously the first cycle since my miscarriage that is feels like my body is back to normal! So I'm hoping that works in my favor.. but we have only had sex once so far and that was Sunday so I'm a little scared we may miss if we don't start working on that soon. Stupid work is in the way though... I'm guessing my line will be darker today but hopefully not positive until tomorrow. I know one thing though, I have been SOOOOO um in the mood if you know what I mean lol. More so than I have been in at least 6 months. Okay long post over!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

I bought a different brand test, so I will take that in the morning if my temps are still above coverline. Wish me luck.. LOL I'm going crazy.

User Image

9 years ago

Jessyann: that's awesome you're in the mood at the right time!! Hopefully your hubs feels better in time, FXFU!! We live in Hawaii. DH is from north shore Oahu and I'm from south shore Maui, but we live in central Oahu (aka the jungle you drive through on your way from Waikiki to North Shore).

Margie: Rainy season is Nov thru April and at our house it means rain through the night and at least twice during day, everyday. Sometimes rains are heavy all day for weeks and we have "flash flood days" at school/work. Nothing compared to snow though!! Enjoy your snow day :)

9 years ago

Hey Everyone!
Congrats on all the bFP!!! So exciting to see.

AFM 8dpo today. I tested with a FRER and BFN:( I am so tired of seeing no line.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Holly you and I are cycle buddies. I'm going to try and hold out until Sunday to test.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hey Margie! I hope this is our month. I really should
Refrain from testing.

I did an opk today and it was super positive. I know there are mixed opinions on whether it's a good sign but I can be a little hopeful maybe??

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo