Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Kelley - have you gone to see you doctor?

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Oh kelley geeze I.Can't imagine how frustrated you must be. I don't get why cycle messing with ya. I'd call doc. And if you have a dollar type of store I'd go there I got my bfp where I didn't doubt off one of those. Fx girly

9 years ago

Officially off this board as of Wednesday :-( i am now cd4 and off to the December board. Congrats to all the BFP and fingers crossed for those still waiting! Im also sorry to see some of you on the December board, but hey a xmas baby would be great!!

9 years ago

Kelley, if your still having the same issues Monday I would suggest calling your doctor!

Hanna, I'm so sorry!

Pbro83, welcome! And good luck

I got my positive opk yesterday, so I think today is ovulation day. We bded Thursday and last night, and we will again today. Woohoo

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Jessyann1985, I've got my 3 bars today,I guess O should be tomorrow. BD last night and tomorrow morning, I'm working late today. :(

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago

Gah Kelley, your cycle is total madness!! Are you on Clomid this time? Definitely call the doc either way.

Sorry Hanna, FX for Christmas baby :)

Go get'um jessyann!!

AFM: 10-11dpo. Test BFN yesterday with FMU. BUT sharp stabbing pains on my left side pelvic area for about 20-30 min last night. Implantation? Temp went from 98.4 to 98.0 today (CL at 97.7). Pleeeeaaaassse let this be the one!

Also PS ANOTHER friend over here (who also TTC'ed for a year, her DH has 5% morphology) wrote me to say she's 9 weeks pregnant (from First round IUI)!! Very sweet and encouraging, she's not that close of a friend (though she might be now) but reminds we all do share a strong bond in this struggle!! Pregnancy tally now 3 cousins and 3 friends and everyone and their dog on Facebook. The pregnancy storm rages on!! Whooooos next?

9 years ago

And welcome and good luck pbro!!

9 years ago

I hope us rerun! I have two cousins that are pregnant, one of those lost a baby right before I did! My brothers fiancé is pregnant, and my sister in law- husbands sister- had a baby in January. That's not mentioning friends that are also pregnant.
It's hard and exciting at the same time.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

No, I'm not on anything..
I had a dream last night that I had a bfp, probably just because I want it so bad.. lol

User Image

9 years ago

Pbro83 Welcome! It sounds like you're doing every possible thing you can. FX you get your BFP!!

Kelley I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. As if the TWW isn't hard enough. I hope you get either a BFP or AF soon so you can finally move on.

Jessy Have fun BDing! Sounds like you, me and Pbro83 are cycle buddies!

Rerun FX you get a BFP soon!!

AFM, I O'd yesterday so I'm finally in the TWW. Hopefully it goes by quickly!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo