Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Rerun: Also, our good RE put my DH on ConceptionXR by Theralogix. It's $57 for a 3 month supply (we paid $50 with the doc's referral code). We only had to buy one bottle though so we were happy to pay it!

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

9 years ago

scoobyfanatic56 - Congrats on the pregnancy! So glad you found a combo of treatments that worked for you!

Nikki - for you!! Way to go on losing that baby weight! I feel your pain. DS is 2 and I'm still not back to pre-baby size.

Jessyann - Have you used preseed before? Love that stuff. You're not alone in the ewcm issues. It's so frustrating when you don't see that 100% positive LH surge. Feel like you missed the boat. But hopefully you'll catch that egg!

Holly - So sorry the clomid didn't work. :(

Ababy - So sorry. I hope you get some good insight at the doc and get preggo quickly once everything is straightened out.

AFM - CD2. Nothing exciting to report. Think I'll get some preseed and maybe a softcup for this cycle. DH and I aren't crazy BDers, and doing it on a schedule always tends to make it stressful and no fun. Going to try really, really hard not to start testing until 10dpo. I probably won't even order tests and force myself not to go buy any. Easier said than done, but it's a huge waste of money and just ends in frustration.

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Thanks ladies! I'm praying everyday the IUI works!

Ginabee-so sorry arrived. Fx you get a November baby!

Josani-welcome and good luck to you!

Mama-it's a little late but I agree with the other ladies. I just say when in doubt just BD to cover your bases

Ababy- I'm so sorry things have been so tough. Hang in there. I can relate to what you are saying about leaving DH because you haven't been able to give him a baby. I have thought the same thing and have told him he should find someone younger so he can have a baby (DH is almost 4 years younger than me).

Holly- sorry for Ad. Hang in there! I hope this is your month! I took Clomid CD 3-7 per my OB but I ovulate kinda early sometimes so maybe that's why?

Kirbcat- sorry your here. I remember you from the previous boards. Good luck to you! I hope you get your THB soon!

Nikki- good luck girl! I also O'd 3 days early this cycle on femara. It took me by suprise (as well as my RE). I hope this brings us our THB's this month! When do u plan on tesring? RE has me testing on the 22nd. Hopefully I can wait that long!

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone! This board has gotten so busy it's hard to keep up to. I love it!! You ladies are great.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Well looks like my hubby now has cold feet as a friend told me. long story he turned me down in lingerie so I'm ok but I'll keep in touch I can't wait to hear your stories. probably the only thing to make me smile right now.

9 years ago

Hi ladies. I am fairly new to the site, but posted in Oct 2015 babies a few times. And I'm guessing last month wasn't my month but I'm looking for some insight. So hubby and I are ttc#2 I normally have a 28 day cycle and AF is usually relatively heavy and ALWAYS lasts 7 days. The last day I tested was 11dpo (last tuesday) and it was BFN. Then 11dpo (6 days before expected period) I had brown spotting that lasted two days. It never got on underwear, only present when wiping. Thursday and Friday (13-14dpo) I had nothing. Saturday and yesterday (15-16dpo) I had red bleeding, had to use a tampon but it was nowhere near my normal heavy flow. Then today, absolutely nothing, no bleeding, no spotting. I haven't tested since 11dpo because I was tired of seeing BFN but do I still have a chance? Am I crazy or is something wrong with me? Just can't figure out why my cycle would come early and only last two days. Sorry for such a long post but TIA for any advice (or even constructive criticism)

9 years ago

mama2twins - I'm so sorry to hear that! Maybe he will change his mind again. Either way it's better to be on the same page! :(

MLeslie - In my experience as I have gotten older I have had some very weird cycles. It just happens, medication, stress, if you just think you might be pregnant all those things and more can affect your cycles.
However it cannot hurt to test just to be sure. If it does turn out to be positive you need to call you doctor right away.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Ginabee- we are cycle buddies.

So I am going to take my clomid on days 3-7 like last time. I have done some research and I think earlier is better? But it probably doesn't actually matter. Instead of taking it on the night of the 3 I am going to take it in the morning.
My AF is here and strong...wow its so heavy and crampy. I haven't had a heavy period like this since before we were TTC. (They used to always be like this). So I hope its a good sign.

So I bought some softcups because I wanted to try and use them while TTC. well I attempted to use one with my period and....well holy cow I don't know what I am doing...it was a "bloody" mess. So I don't think I could manage that after a BD.

Have a great day everyone..lots of

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

I know but darn it I got the blinking smiley face this am How can he bd Friday and by Sunday change his mind it's not right screw with emotions

9 years ago

Mama2twins- I am SO sorry...I would be completely P'd off! I would try talking to him and explaining how you feel and see how it goes.

TCC- I am waiting until 2/23 to test. GL and strength for waiting. I told my husband to just hide the tests until 2/23.

Welcome to all the new ladies!

9 years ago

mama2twins - Oh my goodness! I would definitely talk to him, but carefully he may some emotions or fears that he is having a hard time sharing. You know men suck at communication. That would definitely be upsetting!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo