Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Well Dr.s appointment is over.. Left Ovary has 1 at 17.1 and 9.1 Right Ovary has 1 at 19.2 and 1 at 12.3 so we are going to let them mature for one more day then trigger tomorrow and IUI Thursday! Wash at 9:30 then IUI at 10:30.. Eeeeekkkkk I finally feel like we are moving forward. :-)

@TTC, they say swimmers live at least 3 days, so I wouldn't count yourself out. I know a few women who only BDed 3-4 before ovulation and have gotten lucky and pregnant.

@Hanna, I only temp after my trigger up until I ovulate so I know exactly when I ovulated. I do not test for HCG either. Not ever! Believe it or not I don't ever have the urge to either. If my cycles weren't so regular I might but I know come CD13 my temp is going to plummet and I will start the next day.

@Gina, I wish I as home in my pjs today!

9 years ago

Maybe I spoke too soon. I'm feeling super tired and nauseous all of a sudden.

xomandyxocheyxo GL sounds promising. :-)

User Image

9 years ago

So anyone have any experience with fertility friend? I just signed up for a free 30 day VIP account and it say's I'm 9dpo. I have been tracking CM, temps, symptoms and OPK's. Anyone know how accurate it it? Can someone check out my chart and see if you think I ovulated on cd 13 or 14?

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Hi every one just doing a quick check in as iv loads of work to do team

for every one still waiting to ovulate and waiting to test and good luck with the iui for u

AFM cycle day 10 so we bed today to get started used preseed I don't normally ovulate until cycle day 13 or 14 so I have 4 clear blue digital left so I'm waiting until cycle day 12 to use them I test morning and night so hope to get that smiley face on day 12 or 13 for this month

User Image

9 years ago

Jessy, I'm still rather new to charting. I have read many forums and many have said on Fertility Friend to change the dector tuning to fertility awareness rather than advanced.

I think the difference is that fertility awareness doesn't put your opks into account whereas advanced does.

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks xomandy, but do they still live that long when they've been "washed". Good luck on your IUI!! i understand that feeling of moving forward. A fresh game plan feels really great!

Helly-Fx for you! I hope you get your BFP

Jessy-i use Fertility Friend. The last 2 cycles (including this one) i have had a discrepancy between them and what countdowntopregnancy says my ovulation date is. Fertility Friend has me at 8DPO but CTP has me at 7 DPO so i am not sure which is right! And i am horrible at reading them unless they are crystal clear.

Kirbcat-hope you caught the egg!

AFM- got my progesterone test back and it was 32.something. She said that is good but wouldn't it be good if i am taking progesterone suppositories? Super tired today and had some heartburn. Hoping i am finally getting some signs that lead up to a BFP!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Checking in quick,
Made my chart active, oops, sorry!
Dollar store positives were confirmed today with a positive FRER in the middle of the day!
Can NOT believe it!!!
Calling Dr for bloodwork tomorrow.
Aaaahhhgh

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Yay, TSB! That's awesome! Crossing my fingers for you!

Also, hi. :) I'm new here.

9 years ago

Team again! Thanks for sharing your bbt chart.

Any tips for we girls waiting?

Also, I noticed you tried clomid this cycle. Is that for ovulation? I asked my doc and she said it is only if your cycles are irregular. Are you cycles regular?

Happy dance for you

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Thank you ladies!!! Xoxoxo

Welcome Danger!

Dsinha, this was my very first cycle of Clomid 50mg days 5-9. My cycles are irregular and occasionally anovulatory. OB was convinced I just wasn't producing mature eggs on my own and I needed a little help. Clomid helped in my situation with giving me a 28 day cycle, O on CD14/15 with a healthy mature egg and BAM. prego. I've had 3 chemical pregnancies, one miscarriage and one term pregnancy since starting our TTC journey in 2012. Miscarriages are assumed to be related to my inability to produce mature eggs.
Hope that helps!

TSB

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo