Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 750 Replies | Last Page

I wanna poas so bad. LOL This site has me that I ovulated on cd 12 and FF says cd 20. So I could be 14 dpo or 6 dpo. I'm going with 6 dpo. But any reason to pee on a stick right? :P driving myself crazy I want that bfp so bad.

User Image

9 years ago

Kelley if it were me I'd be peeing on that stick I did two really this am with lol same pee. Came home one strip stark white with evap and one strip done same time still pink. Whole strip dye never dried right with an evap so I'm no obsessing the pink strip maybe positive lmao so bad

9 years ago

Kayleigh - Yay!!

Gina - I looked at your etsy shop and your stuff is so cute! If I had more money I would totally order some of those pillows.

9 years ago • Post starter

Kayleigh - Congratulations!

Britty - Welcome and good luck!! :)

Nikki - I REALLY hope this is your month! Those symptoms sound really promising!

Kelley - I'm 11dpo also, I feel like the is coming!

AFM 11dpo, crampy, sore boobs but it's okay. Going to see a new doctor today, I'm excited about that. I really didn't care for my previous doctor. Anyway good luck everyone!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Kayleigh - Congratulations! Prayers for a Sticky Bean :-)

@Jessy, sorry to hear AF is on the way. Good Luck with the new Dr, I hated having to switch around until I found one I liked.

@Kelly, I get frustrated when FF and CTP are wayyyyyyy different. Hopefully you get your BFP

@Britty, welcome! Good Luck. Twins!!! I wish I could have twins :-)

AFM, Well our first IUI is complete! Two mature follies, 20.7 and 24.3 and were both starting to release! My cramping started in the waiting room :-) Post wash SA Total Sperm 34.1 Million 93% Motility which is 31.71 million motile! He said that was great.. DHs counts are way down from last year though, prewash we only had 88.8 million and this time last year we had 100 million. Either way its PLENTY so I am happy! Now on to the TWW. Oh and we leave for Colorado next Wednesday and have three day ski passes, it's around implantation so I'm not sure I want to chance it. But the getting ready for Colorado will at least help one week fly by!

9 years ago

Welcome Britt!

Kelley-I'm I thing to POAS too! I'm 11 DPO (or 10. FF has me at 11 and CTP has me at 10). so if I'm feeling brave tomorrow I might. I have a couple extra tests on hand anyway. fx we both get a positive!

Jessyann-I also am 11 DPO and have been feeling crampy today. Hopefully both is us has a sticky bean making itself comfy in there!

Xoxo- those r great numbers! My RE didn't do a scan of my follies so I don't know what mine were at. I'm kinda wishing he did. And you DH's sperm number is great! I had 11 million inseminated in me and I think that's good. Good luck! Hope u get ur BFP!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Crazy the amount of spam forums there are.. I went to browse and all I see is this: Purchase Real and Novelty Passports,id cards,visas,drivers and another one My testimony where she/he speaks of a spell caster. What a crock. Stuff like that really irks me.

User Image

9 years ago

Congrats Kayleigh

My doctor is finally happy with my follicle sizes. I'm having the egg retrieval on Saturday. I'm so relieved.

Question: when do I record as ovulation date on cup? Would it be the date of the egg retrieval?

9 years ago

I have an OPK question. Using CBD. I tested this am when i woke up(around 5). it was negative. Tested after work(about 330) it was positive. I did a internet cheapie with same urine as the digi opk and it was a negative. Then I did another Digi about 2 hours later and it was negative. Was that a false positive???

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Phew! Lots to catch up on!

Holly, not sure about digi OPKs, always used Internet cheapie and they've never done me wrong. Yes this IS my first cycle with Clomid and so far it's been a success....

Welcome Britt!

Congrats Kayleigh!!!!!

AFM, I have been cramping on and off all week which hasn't bothered me until this morning when I started spotting. 14dpo today, AF due tomorrow. I have some leftover FRERs so I took one and it was still positive. Called the doc and went in for bloodwork but haven't heard back from them yet. Ugh. I hate this. FX it's not another chemical. I feel like this is a sticky bean!! I FEEL it.... Maybe the bean is just trying to get settled in? Geez. So much waiting :(

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo