Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Blocked Tubes & Leaking Boobs

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29 (he'll be 30 next month)
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mommy

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 38 weeks 2 Days pregnant with a precious baby BOY!
I am due in just 12 short days, on Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

100 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 100 Replies | Last Page

very pleased all the ovary pain is gone now. I have been very moody and bad tempered today, I am putting it down to hormones.

Not much to report, they're predicting awful weather next week here and they're calling it the beast of the east lol

I have worked my period is due on the 19th which is the day after I see my consultant. Good thing is that means my period should be over by Christmas

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

I have been having terrible cramping.... O pain? something.... to where I want to take something to help.... very uncomfortable! back pain too... And not feeling in general very well... tired and very moody! I'll say hormones too! Maybe good signs? My temps are still up ..... I also ordered some early pregnancy tests online for the end of the week..... But my AF is due also around the 20th.....

We are off to our first Colts game tomorrow which should be interesting and fun!

11 years ago

Baby Logan was born on Dec 4th 2012 @ 3:14pm!
He was 8lbs 10.5oz and 21.5 inches long!
We've been at home since Wed night and are doing great! I am still on the mend and not very mobile thanks to my stitches, but aside from that we're doing amazing! :)

xx

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

omg joy! congrats! im so happy for you! Im glad mom and baby are doing well. so great to hear that!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Joy - wow Logan was quite big! Well done Stitches in the lady parts suuuuuck! I hope you both continue to do well

afm - we are awaiting the 'beast from the east' snowstorm. I am hoping it doesn't happen or I might miss my hospital appointments! Also, OMG how is it like 2 weeks til Christmas???
I have a couple of last minute 'stocking filler' presents to wrap but apart form that I am done. DD has lots of activities coming up at school, parties the nativity, christingla and carols etc so I will be occupied during my 2WW

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

hey ladies how you all doing?

my next period is due in about a week and I see the hospital around then too. God I wish I would just get pregnant already! ha ha

all ready for Christmas now apart from the food, now that's one expensive day!

11 years ago

totally dead thread! where are you all!?

11 years ago

Where is everyone?????

Although I don't post much I alway look in to see what is going on.

Congratulations Joy on the birth of baby Logan, I hope you are both well and I am sure you are having a whale of a time with you beautiful baby boy, enjoy it's over way too quickly.xxx

Lisa, I hope your AF stays away and you get your BFP for Xmas what an amazing christmas present that would be. Good Luck hun.xx

I hope everyone is well and looking forward to the festivities!!!!! I am pretty much sorted for christmas now, just a few more stocking fillers to get and the dreaded food shop, but fingers crossed that will be finished by the middle of this week.

If I don't manage to get on here before christmas please all have an amazing christmas and a fabulous new year. xxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Well, I have been off and on..... I started to get faint lines this past week but then yesterday I got some spotting for a few hours.... not much but a little on a pantyliner.... but it was red color.... and my temps dropped.... but then the spotting stopped and I haven't had anymore since? Very confusing! I have never had my AF start and then just stop... I have gotten spotting before but it usually continues the next day. I would think implantation spotting but my temps dropped... they are a little higher today but not up as high as before...so I don't know what this all means..... driving me crazy though! I am only 11dpo and only 10 dpo when I had the spotting... so if it was AF starting it would have been the shortest cycle I have ever had (only 20 day cycle)!! But I am not very optomistic... so I am waiting to so if AF shows today or tomorrow and if not then I guess I will test again Mon. and see..... Before all of this my AF was suppose to start on Wed..........

11 years ago

just1more - I also have the dreaded food shop to do :<

cjpalaska 0 maybe it's impantation bleeding? good luck!

afm, 11dpo and fot feeling the least bit pregnant lol no implanation bleeding or nausea or anything at all. AF is due on Wednsday and I am fully expecting her to show up. Bloated as hell.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo