Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Blocked Tubes & Leaking Boobs

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29 (he'll be 30 next month)
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mommy

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 38 weeks 2 Days pregnant with a precious baby BOY!
I am due in just 12 short days, on Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

100 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 100 Replies | Last Page

i keep on hoping to see you not posting at the mo Joy meaning you are busy pushing instead!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Still waiting to Ovulate, I am stuck in the house waiting for parcels. I have been too ill to actually Christmas shop this year so I have been getting everything online haha brilliant idea!
I am also waiting for our new TV because of course 3 weeks before Christmas my TV has broken last year it was the washing machine lol!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - Ugh, hate when that happens... we've had our laptop break like the day after the boxing week sales ended... so not only were we broke from Christmas shopping but we didnt even get a good deal on a new one! lol! Good idea with the online shopping tho!! I havent even looked... too dangerous!! Haha!

Katie - LoL, nope, not yet. Doc stripped the membranes or whatever this am tho, hopefully that gets things started. If not I go back to see him Monday. FX!

AFM - As I said in my post to Katie, doc took steps to try and get things moving, we'll see if it works. If not I go back to see him Monday to try again, and if that still doesnt work we'll probably be looking at inducing maybe Wed. Can't believe my due date is tomorrow! Yikes!

Hope you're all doing great!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

joy- i cant believe it either, youre so close!! cant wait to hear you say he's arrived!!

afm- its 6am december 1st. im 10 dpo. yesterday i should have implanted if i was pregnant. just now i went to the washroom and had the tiniest bit of pink/brown blood mixed with my cm. im hoping its implantation.

this would be a horrible time for me to get pregnant, i think. but it doesn't mean i'd love the baby any less. im excited to see what happens.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

joy - good luck I hope little man makes an appearance soon!

snow - are you still separated from df?

me - supposed to be fertile this week. we are forecast snow which is quite exciting. everywhere I go there are Christmas decorations

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

aah ovary pain! lol cd13 so it makes sense. looks like the clomid is still working :)

we are expecting snow tonight so I have been out salting the paths in the garden ready

How are you all doing???

11 years ago

I finished my soy yesterday.... and I started my opk testing today.... no smiley yet but def. a dark blue line there.... so thinking I may O earlier this cycle. We got our tree up today - not decorated yet... but at least up and ready to decorate. Otherwise we were home boddies this weekend and just hung out and cleaned the house and had family time! Not much else going on here......

11 years ago

I wonder if joy has had her baby?

I have ovary pain and lots of cm so it must be around ovulation.

We hAd a dusting of snow last night which is making the place look quite festive.

I am off to finish my Christmas shopping

11 years ago

Not yet! Just read on cmp she is still waiting. Poor thin! Her dh is getting stressed in case he misses it which would suck!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Elle: can't believe you are "finishing" your christmas shopping! I am so behind this year.... I guess I have an excuse with my 7 month old... just can't get stuff done! But we do have our tree up now at least... not decorated; but up! I just don't know what to get my dh this year..... any good ideas ladies? What do you get your husbands or signafacant others?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo