Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Blocked Tubes & Leaking Boobs

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29 (he'll be 30 next month)
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mommy

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 38 weeks 2 Days pregnant with a precious baby BOY!
I am due in just 12 short days, on Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

100 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 100 Replies | Last Page

That must be so frustratiing! Hopefully the baby isn't much lomger I can't imagine how bad the Dad will feel if he misses the biirth :(

Yeah I finished my xmas shoppong today and it's a wrapped, tagged and bagged. I think I am early this year because I have been off work sick since October so I have had nothing else to do other that shop online and wrap stuff lol!

I got my DH a new xbox game for xmas and his birthday (friday) because that's what he asked for.

We aren't forecast any snoe tonight but what we had today had now melted and frozen so it's icy as hell out there :< getting my 4yr old to school n the morning will be entertaining

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hey girls. AF was due today and no sign of her. I'm going to test this weekend. I hope I am pregnant but it's not fair the kid because df and I are seperated. Not sure what I feel. Sigh.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Wow Snow......... hoping it works out for the best for you either way! keep us posted!

For me: I got my smiley face today :) BUT- hate the timing because my sister and I got into a huge fight and I have been crying all day.... she said some very hurtful things.... so I am not in the mood to bd tonight but we need to........ SIGH! Hate family drama..... so trying to figure out how to get into bding mood...... Any ideas you ladies have tried to help when your not feeling it......????

11 years ago

cjpalaska - I am rarely in the mood these days lol! I just try to think about how sex is supposed to stregthen your relationship etc and I know it will make DH happy lol.

These days DH doesn't have much of a sex drive either. If I don't initiate things occasionally he'd be quite happy to have sex once a week!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Joy has given birth! Logan has finally arrived! Both mother and baby are doing well

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

krunchie - yay! Thanks for the update!

Joy -

Aww that's put me in an awesome mood now

Just sitting at home with my dog watchinmg the snow

11 years ago

Hi ladies.... How is everyone? I am on 1 dpo today..... Ovulated yesterday.... clear temp rise today and I had a pos. opk on Mon. We bd'd Mon. and last night...... so the wait begins....................feeling good though about the timing ect. now it is up to God/ fate timing ect...... out of my hands!

11 years ago

I think I am 1dpo too!

Dreading having af over Christmas ha ha typical

11 years ago

I know! I was thinking though that it will be around New Years when we can try again! That at least will help me feel better about trying again :)

11 years ago

hey ladies

joy- congrats! im so excited for you!!

krunchie- thanks for the update

afm- still no sign of af. just lots of cm. lotiony. and now my breasts hurt like they did the last time i was pregnant. dont know whats going on yet. hopefully im pregnant. i dont mind raising the baby by myself, and i still have df's help. were still good friends.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo